News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

D100 referenda

Started by Ted, January 19, 2014, 07:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Another critical Jaw bone of an ass!!!!!! I do this purposely just to prove a point! DILLIGAF!

buzz

You have so many scathingly brilliant solutions.  You should contact Bob Pauly, or better yet, go directly to Stan !  They need you.
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

berwyn senator

They sure do my friend! and many more like me! All that is needed is common sense,and to completely eliminate the politics.The latter,no one has the guts to do,everyone is an arm chair quarter back. Years ago,which a few of you seem to criticize,when our children were in school the type of shit that goes on today would never,never have been tolerated by the parents.Our schools were run quite efficiently.Maybe the parents today are "candy asses" and the politicians are aware so they do what they want!!!!!!!! like proposing ridiculous tax increases to waste more money, and place whom ever they want on the boards and in the schools. Try putting your energy in the right place and quite fucking with people on BTF! Oh! shit I forgot the balls are missing to do so!!!! any one have an extra pair?

buzz

Don't tell me, tell them !  Impress the school board with your testicular knowlege.  Share your obsessions with them.  Maybe you'll get lucky and they won't label you a chronic keyboard kevetch.  Don't be afraid.
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

berwyn senator

Oh! i do show opposition and have been doing so for years, I just would like to see more from the parents?" The Impossible Dream" They have the children in school,the value of their homes should be a concern. No one thinks long term!

berwyn senator

I forgot to say I have not heard kevetch in years gave me a good laugh!

Good Time Charlie

Quote from: berwyn senator on February 08, 2014, 07:15:34 PM
They sure do my friend! and many more like me! All that is needed is common sense,and to completely eliminate the politics.The latter,no one has the guts to do,everyone is an arm chair quarter back. Years ago,which a few of you seem to criticize,when our children were in school the type of shit that goes on today would never,never have been tolerated by the parents.Our schools were run quite efficiently.Maybe the parents today are "candy asses" and the politicians are aware so they do what they want!!!!!!!! like proposing ridiculous tax increases to waste more money, and place whom ever they want on the boards and in the schools. Try putting your energy in the right place and quite fucking with people on BTF! Oh! shit I forgot the balls are missing to do so!!!! any one have an extra pair?

This is the most ironic post I've ever seen on here.

berwyn senator

Ironic! these words that some use to impress others mean shit when it comes to changing a school board,or working to improve the culture of our schools. Hard to get involved and get your hands dirty? I'm not the Enemy!!!!