News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Putin's Balls

Started by berwynson, February 27, 2014, 09:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwynson

Must be pretty big, no? But, do we really imagine that IF grave disorder befell, say, Guam, or Puerto Rico, that U.S. Military activity would NOT immediately be pressed into operation in response?     berwynson

berwyn senator

Ted

I didn't realize that there was a threat that Russia was going to invade Puerto Rico.

As for the Democrats comment, what do you expect the US to do?  Go into the Ukraine with US armed forces?

berwyn senator

I sure hope not but with Washington can we be sure they will not? Look what we got into with the past administration. I will never forget the Viet Nam War,Eisenhower started it with advisors,Kennedy supposedly was going to pull out the troops,Johnson escalated the war,Nixon promised to end it escalating it even more then finally ending it. So who do you trust? I hope my memory did not fail me on this one.

berwynson

Quote from: Ted on February 28, 2014, 07:39:46 AM

I didn't realize that there was a threat that Russia was going to invade Puerto Rico.

As for the Democrats comment, what do you expect the US to do?  Go into the Ukraine with US armed forces?

Ted, as an educator, which I understand you to be, I know you are being facetious here, yes? Perhaps  you did not know that Putin has mobilized 150,000 troops, including almost 900 tanks, and a bunch of warships, in "serious military games" not very well concealed from being aimed at the disruption in the Ukraine. John Kerry decried that news with threats of "serious and dire consequences". The point was, that should serious upheaval occur in perhaps Puerto Rico, U.S. certainly would respond militarily, no? But, you already knew this.

U.S. armed forces in the Ukraine? Very doubtful. That would mean war with Russia, also doubtful. If the truth were surmised, the reality is likely that millions upon millions of citizens are being "duped" by the public revelations of politics, while behind the scenes all sorts of conniving is being carried out.   berwynson

Ted

Quote from: berwynson on February 28, 2014, 12:16:02 PM
Ted, as an educator, which I understand you to be,

I am not an  educator.

I know you are being facetious here, yes?

I was not being facetious.  I was responding to your post in which you wondered if the US would defend Puerto Rico.

Perhaps  you did not know that Putin has mobilized 150,000 troops, including almost 900 tanks, and a bunch of warships, in "serious military games" not very well concealed from being aimed at the disruption in the Ukraine. John Kerry decried that news with threats of "serious and dire consequences". The point was, that should serious upheaval occur in perhaps Puerto Rico, U.S. certainly would respond militarily, no? But, you already knew this.

Yes, of course, I knew that.   That was why I posted.

berwynson

Quote from: Ted on March 01, 2014, 05:26:01 AM
Ted, as an educator, which I understand you to be,

I am not an  educator.   

My error then, sorry. You seem to have knowledge of, and interest in, the various School Districts, functions, and other such things education-pertinent that I simply thought you have something to do with educating.    berwynson