Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

D100 referenda summary

Started by Ted, March 02, 2014, 07:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markberwyn

Quote from: bigolo on March 06, 2014, 09:31:24 PM
Just because its not 50% for you doesn't mean that is not 50% for someone else!

For whom is it 50 percent?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

markberwyn

Seriously, what do you think would be an appropriate salary for district teachers and administrators?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

You are addressing the Jaw bone of an Ass,lives in a basement like a troll and loves to post stupid things he has no knowledge of.Has never started an intelligent post!!!!!!

bigolo

Quote from: markberwyn on March 06, 2014, 09:31:58 PM

I had two neighbors where it was over 100% as they lost their jobs during the "recession". Sounds like you do well for yourself, must work for the district! Lol

berwyn senator

I wonder if the Jaw Bone even lives in Berwyn?

markberwyn

Quote from: bigolo on March 06, 2014, 09:39:24 PM

I had two neighbors where it was over 100% as they lost their jobs during the "recession". Sounds like you do well for yourself, must work for the district! Lol

Well, seeing as they had no income, I'm not seeing how their income was taxed and you arrive at "over 100%." But you sure do sound angry about it!

bigolo

Quote from: berwyn senator on March 06, 2014, 09:37:08 PM
You are addressing the Jaw bone of an Ass,lives in a basement like a troll and loves to post stupid things he has no knowledge of.Has never started an intelligent post!!!!!!

Lmao!!! Senator, my hat is off to you Sir! You have an eloquent way of putting things!

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on March 06, 2014, 09:37:08 PM

Here's my question, senator: What do you think the district superintendent should be paid? You are upset that he receives more than $200,000. What would be appropriate, to your mind?

markberwyn

bigolo

Quote from: markberwyn on March 06, 2014, 09:42:37 PM

Well, seeing as they had no income, I'm not seeing how their income was taxed and you arrive at "over 100%." But you sure do sound angry about it!

When you work and lose your job you usually collect unemployment. The county tax man doesn't give a shit if it's unemployment "he" wants the money! I said all taxes Mr Mark! All taxes sir!!! And I never get angry but im no fool sir! This increase reads and sounds like a rip off! Im sure others will chime in and talk about the children and try and justify this increase! Just waiting for the typical " its for the children" propaganda!

berwyn senator

Your a fun person to fool with,so why do you worry about all the shit in Berwyn?

markberwyn

Quote from: bigolo on March 06, 2014, 09:49:33 PM
Quote from: markberwyn on March 06, 2014, 09:42:37 PM

When you work and lose your job you usually collect unemployment. The county tax man doesn't give a shit if it's unemployment "he" wants the money! I said all taxes Mr Mark! All taxes sir!!!

Huh! I had no idea that the tax rate for unemployment disbursements was 100 percent! Maybe it would make more sense in the future if unemployment wasn't paid to people at all. People will cry, "I have children!" and "I have needs!" but who cares about that, right?

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on March 06, 2014, 09:50:39 PM
Your a fun person to fool with,so why do you worry about all the shit in Berwyn?

Because it's where I'm from. And it's where people I care for still are.

Again: What would be an appropriate salary for the district superintendent, senator?

bigolo

MarkBerwyn doesn`t live in Berwyn? Well im done talking to you about this issue as your points and comments are moot! Its like me arguing with someone in elmhurst about their property taxes! I dont give a crap what happens over there! I guess the notion of its easier to spend someone else's money holds true! Good day sir!

markberwyn

Quote from: bigolo on March 06, 2014, 09:55:06 PM
MarkBerwyn doesn`t live in Berwyn? Well im done talking to you about this issue as your points and comments are moot! Its like me arguing with someone in elmhurst about their property taxes! I dont give a crap what happens over there! I guess the notion of its easier to spend someone else's money holds true! Good day sir!

But I think we'd agree, though, that I'm asking a reasonable question. You say that teachers and administrators are getting paid too much. (You're willing to pass out fliers making that point.) What do you think would be appropriate pay for them? (The question is for anybody, assuming that you yourself have put on your monocle and top hat and moved on.)

berwyn senator

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on March 06, 2014, 10:00:16 PM
Adios Jaw Bone!!!!!!

Have I asked a difficult question, berwyn senator? Interesting how such a simple question---how much should a teacher or administrator get paid?---is met with insults, changing the subject, ad hominem attacks, blithering. Anything except an attempt to answer the question. Even though it's you, berwyn senator, who raised the issue of overpaid employees.

markberwyn

I frankly expected better out of somebody who prides himself on the high-quality education he received. On the evidence of your proclamations, you are much better educated than members of my generation, and yet you fail to engage intelligently with simple questions. What happened?

mustang54

Quote from: markberwyn on March 06, 2014, 09:26:28 PM
Quote from: mustang54 on March 06, 2014, 09:12:14 PM
  Voting no for these referendums is not enough. Voters in Illinois must vote out every incumbent in Springfield and Washington REGARDLESS of their party. ALL OF THEM!!

And replace them with whom?
Whoever runs against them. With the shape this state is in they cannot be any freakin worse than these life long crooks who have made this by far the worst state in the country.

berwyn senator

Replace them with a few good women who have ran a household,are raising children,and maybe even held a job out side the home.The budget will be balanced!!!!