News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

District 201 board meeting - December 5, 2007

Started by Ted, December 05, 2007, 10:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Me

"In additon, you post many untruths here about what he tells teachers they must and must not do. "

MortonVet is telling the truth.  By the way, what's with the hostility Roger????  Telling MortonVet he/she has no business teaching???  Do you KNOW MortonVet?  What are you basing this opinion on?  What do you do at Morton???? 

Roger

Just Me: I do not know who Morton Vet is, and I bear no hostility towards anyone. I base my opinion of Morton Vet by the posts he/she has written.  If you are a teacher or an administrator at Morton, you know full well that a lot of things he/she has posted about what the superintendent instructs the teachers to do, and to refrain from doing, is a lot of nonsense.

Just Me

As I said, MortonVet is telling the truth. 

Bonster

No, there's some nonsense in Mortonvet's posts. 
They don't jibe with the student's posts, either. 
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Artanis1215

Quote from: BIG UNIT on December 07, 2007, 10:15:51 PM
No my friend, I just spoke before A I should have, I want to remain unknown, but I'll tell you what Paja, write back with your personal info, then I will disclose who I am. I mean come on, is it impossible for a man to live in the district, work some where else an hour away, and own property in town because I know how to invest my money wisely, no I'm not a liar, but you seem jealous little boy.

Don't let anybody know who you are!  I repeat, Don't let anybody know who you are!  I made that mistake with a friend and he let others know and boy, the things that are said about you then.. Plus, the truth hurts when you tell it and people finally listen and believe.  The ones who choose not to believe it, then become angry and "OUT YOU" in other forums.  Things you write or say become misconstrued and/or misunderstood.

So much for staying anonymous.

Artanis1215

Quote from: Ted on December 08, 2007, 08:01:21 AM

Here's a math problem for everyone:

If BigUnit = TaylorStreetKid and the Cubs are 50 games out of first place, then when the White Sox win the pennant 10 years in a row, how many times will BU/TSK turn blue in the face?

LOL!  You really are a funny guy!  Go WHite Sox!  Yea, right, like we really have a shot at winning 65 games next year.  Gonna be a long yearTed.