News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Republican Thugs

Started by Ted, October 27, 2010, 06:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

Campaign workers for Republican Senate candidate Rand Paul in Kentucky knocked down and stomped on the head of a protestor:

http://www.youtube.com/v/Rhjg2W7vlMc?fs=1&hl=en_US

Berwyn Bob

Yes they are thugs, and should spend time in prison. However, if you think it's just Republican supporters who do this, you may have forgotten what SEIU thugs have done in the past. A thug is a thug, why bother defining them further other than to politicize the issue?

-BB

Berwyn Patsy

This incident should NOT have happened period.  But the video clearly
shows her being subduded after what looks like a threat from her.  Also
it clearly shows her being restrained on the ground with a foot on her shoulder,
not stomping her head.  Again I am not condoning either her actions or theirs, the
whole thing is ridiculous.  The media always sees things their way only!

billyjean

from Fox ... "Valle was roughed up as she tried to give Paul a fake "employee of the month" award."

They showed the entire video (Ted's is only aftermath), but she rushed Rand's vehicle with a sign.

We live in dangerous times.  I'm not condoning, but it's possible they feared for Rand's safety.  

In just poking around the news feeds, and listening .. there is some strange crap going on out there.  Actually, I'm somewhat amazed, considering the level of emotions out there, that someone hasn't been shot yet.  I've never seen things at this level before.  It's very intense.  It's just one incident after another.

You have a Dem, Alex Sink, cheating at a debate, you've got Reid's name already checked off on the computer screens, then they send in SEIU computer techs to check em out.  There is still electioneering going on, NY is supressing military votes, NY again with fake absentee ballot applications, hired nitwits like Joy Behar calling Reid's opponent a bitch, a racist, and a biggot.  Wonder if Reid cuts her a check for that air time.

Berwyn Patsy

Joy Behar needs to settle down.  Very un becoming for her to resort to acting out
in such pure anger!

billyjean

Quote from: Berwyn Patsy on October 27, 2010, 01:07:52 PM
   Joy Behar needs to settle down.  Very un becoming for her to resort to acting out
in such pure anger!

She is a totally disgusting woman.  I use to give Barbara Walters a certain level of respect, but not anymore.  The View is not a news program yet it goes down the list of hot topics and then they tear into whoever they want with no rebuttal.  Joy's show on at night is a totally liberal talk show, where again, they just rip into ppl.

Considering my other post above, I'm reminded (voting) of watching all these other countries where ppl go wild in the streets and politicians beat each other up, and they show you all that on the news.  We are fast becoming the same thing.  In my life, I have never seen a President divide our country more than Obama has.  Not even Nixon.

Ted

Quote from: Berwyn Bob on October 27, 2010, 12:34:57 PM
Yes they are thugs, and should spend time in prison. However, if you think it's just Republican supporters who do this, you may have forgotten what SEIU thugs have done in the past. A thug is a thug, why bother defining them further other than to politicize the issue?

Yeah, you're right. I forgot about the BRDO and their thugs. Although, I was never quite sure why they called themselves Democrats.... <LOL>

Ted

watcher

Quote from: billyjean on October 27, 2010, 01:18:39 PM
 In my life, I have never seen a President divide our country more than Obama has.  Not even Nixon.

You really do have an etch-a-sketch between your ears. Shake Shake Shake. Dumya never happened.

"Atlas Shrugged": A Thousand Pages of Bad Science Fiction About Sock-Puppets Stabbing Strawmen with Tax Cuts. -Driftglass

rbain

Obama's approval rating is higher than GWB's AND Reagan's at this point in his term. The difference is that the proxy John Birch Society now has a national advocacy network broadcasting non-stop into businesses, gyms, and homes across America.

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."

mustang54

Has nothing to do with Illinois or our area who gives a shit. LMAO.