News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Seeking School Lunch Catering Company

Started by Juliet, February 01, 2007, 07:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juliet

Our preschool is currently looking into finding information about other catering services before signing the contract with our current caterer for next year.  We are licensed by DCFS and have to comply with their rules and standards for catered Kindergarten lunches.  We do not have enrollment numbers yet, but our current contract has a minimum of ten lunches ordered.  We have had the company Catering For Kids since the inception of our Kindergarten program.

If you know of any catering services that deliver lunches to schools, and meets the licensing standards for day care centers/schools, please contact me through the site or call Kay Matthews at Concordia Little Lambs Preschool and Kindergarten 795-7563.  I have copies of licensing standards from the DCFS rules book that I can scan as well.  Because we are not attached to a bigger facility, such as our District 100 schools are, we are required to serve a hot lunch and NO packed lunches from home are allowed for the children.  They do not let us prepare meals on premises in our kitchen either.

Thanks in advance.
Train a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.   Proverbs 22:6