News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Lack Of Posting

Started by berwyn senator, April 25, 2015, 12:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

I was out of the area for the past year,unable to post.I am back and I noticed a lack of posting?

Ted

Most people have left BTF.   A lot of former BTF posters now post on Facebook, especially in a group called Berwyn Cool Kids.

markberwyn

Been happening for a few years now. The site got overrun by a lot of anti-Obama dimwits and declinists who blamed Kids These Days for everything wrong with society. There was less and less to appeal to people who wanted to know what was happening in Berwyn.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

I must admit I have blamed the youth of today for societies problems,not true of all children.When my generation was younger we were told we were bums and would not amount to anything by older adults.So I must say as generations age each blames the youth for issues of society.Obama is blamed for much that was done before he was president.

exPROPer

The site just got too nasty with personal attacks.  I still check back on things going on in Berwyn, but it is not a site I want to be involved with. 

Ted

Quote from: exPROPer on April 27, 2015, 08:02:56 AM
The site just got too nasty with personal attacks.  I still check back on things going on in Berwyn, but it is not a site I want to be involved with.

People can get nasty on other sites as well... There is a lot of nastiness going on on Facebook right now on the Cigars & Stripes posts.

berwyn senator

I can remember when Cicero and Lyons were wide open towns a lot worse than a mirror.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on April 28, 2015, 10:12:13 AM
I can remember when Cicero and Lyons were wide open towns a lot worse than a mirror.

So what you're saying is, the mirror is OK?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

No the mirror is not OK just that everyone is giving to much attention to this bar,ignore the mirror and it may go away.I would never go to a place like cigars&stripes.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on April 28, 2015, 12:01:26 PM
No the mirror is not OK just that everyone is giving to much attention to this bar,ignore the mirror and it may go away.I would never go to a place like cigars&stripes.

Such a Berwyn attitude. See something you don't like? Just ignore it! Berwyn has been doing this with so many things for years---schools, politics. How well has that worked out for Berwyn?

markberwyn

What is the appropriate amount of attention to give Cigars & Stripes regarding this? How will I know when it's "too much"?

berwyn senator

I just wonder if there are any cameras in the joint?

markberwyn

Doesn't matter. Still vile.

Mugster

A camera was my first thought too.  There is talk about how it's just a cleaning closet that can only be accessed through the bathroom, but there could be a camera set up in that closet.