News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

American Idol Season 7

Started by Berwyn Patsy, February 19, 2008, 06:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apatriot

I'm not a David Cooke fan, but he did very well last night.  Superstar performance was very good also.

The Blonde who forgot the lyrics is homeward bound.

Berwyn Patsy

That would be Brooke White, and I think so too.

apatriot

Well, the show isn't over.  They haven't picked which one of the girls is going home.  But there is no way that Brooke should be there, or the dude with the dreadlocks.  Only thing I can figure is the public wanted the two powerhouse voices out of there to keep the two Davids safe going into last rounds.  Otherwise, I cannot think of why either of these two gals were voted down.  This was unexpected.

Berwyn Patsy

I am shocked Carley was voted out!  I thought for sure Brooke would be gone.
I can't wait until next week.  Neil Diamond, one of my old time favorites!!!!!

Bear

Craxklin' Rosie just vomited on herself
looking at this thread
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Bonster

Quote from: Bear on April 23, 2008, 10:30:04 PM
Craxklin' Rosie just vomited on herself
looking at this thread

LOL! :D
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

mustang54

Quote from: apatriot on April 23, 2008, 08:54:49 PM
Well, the show isn't over.  They haven't picked which one of the girls is going home.  But there is no way that Brooke should be there, or the dude with the dreadlocks.  Only thing I can figure is the public wanted the two powerhouse voices out of there to keep the two Davids safe going into last rounds.  Otherwise, I cannot think of why either of these two gals were voted down.  This was unexpected.
For me the show is over i'm done watchin it. First Taylor Hicks won and again the person with the only vocal range and power in their voice is gone. This show is really proving how bad Americas taste in music has gotten. There isnt one person there i would pay to see or buy their cd. Its amazing how people who get dumped sell more cd's and become more popular than the winners. Dautry has sold more cd's than all those that finished ahead of him combined. Time for idol to go bye bye.

Berwyn Patsy

#1  David Cook   #2     David A.   Seyesha is voted off tomorrow!  Best song of the night for me,
was David Cook, "First time ever I saw your face".  Brought a tear to my eye.

apatriot

"First time ever I saw your face".  That's the song I sang when OC was elected.

Berwyn Patsy

O.k, tell me American Idol didn't make you shed a few tears tonight!!
David Cook, his mom and brother tore at my heart!  Great singer, GREAT show!!
Sniff, sniff I need a kleenex!
Bear I know your sobbing by now.

Bear

Yes BP, I am weeping with no control because it scares the hell
out of me that so many people would spend their time watching
such drivel. Time spent removing animal fecal movements from the yard would
have more merit.
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Ted

I was surprised that David Cook won... I was expecting David Archuletta to win but for the last few weeks, he has started to sound the same in every song (although I think I could say the same thing for David Cook as well)

apatriot

I agree, Ted.  He just was not as versitile as Cook.  Regardless, David A will have a bright future.