News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

6 feet under

Started by OICU812, June 26, 2008, 09:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OICU812

miss that show. it was so good. last episode was a tear jerker.  never did reveal if Nate's wife commited suicide, was killed by the brother in law or just left.  that non-closure still grinds on me.

truman40

My understanding was the brother in-law killed her because they were having an affair and she wanted to break it off. I thought the ending was genius but I did not find it sad. Quite a few of them lived to a ripe old age.
Its funny to see the cast in other roles. I still have a hard time seeing Frederico on Ugly Betty and Nate on Love, Sex, Money and the other brother on that God awful serial killer series on channel 2.
Shop Local
www.the350project.net

OakParkSpartan

Dexter...that is weird.  I watch it on Showtime, and just think the writing is horrible (typical for Showtime).
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

chandasz

I LOVE Dexter but it's hard to get my head around the fact that the gay brother is now a straight serial killer

OakParkSpartan

My beef with Showtime writers is they seem to telegraph any plot turn.  That has happened in multiple series.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

oldberwynite

right now hbo sucks, i dropped it for now