News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Conspiracy Theory - Jesse Ventura

Started by billyjean, December 03, 2009, 06:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyjean

I saw it advertised.  It sometimes is hard to keep up with programs coming out, when they are on, what channel.  I happened to catch the first episode and it was good.  Here's a blip, it's on Wednesday's at 9p Central, on TruTV.

http://www.youtube.com/v/PBAM55nojDA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></

This addresses the Haarp in Alaska.  One of the aspects of this episode that caught my attention was this Silent Sound business.  A man placed this headphone type device on Jesse, but not in his ears, on his jaw bone (the outter most point).  He told Jesse to plug his ears so that he could see there would be no way for him to hear anything.  Then he began to play music and Jesse was astounded that the music seemed to be transmitted thru the frontal part of his brain.  In other words, instead of his ears delivering the music, his brain was delivering it directly.  If you read up on Silent Sound, this has been in the works since the 60's.  The controversy is that it could be used to deliver ... without you aware at all ... subliminal messages.  Whoa.  And I thought the only subliminal messages I would ever receive would be here on BTF. 

The Haarp has the capacity to create cloud formations and muster up storms.  This program should provide interest to those that are interested to see what technology is out there that nobody is talking about.  If this program is a farce, so be it.  But what if some of it's contents over time gets ppl thinking about real capabilites that we no nothing about because goverment will not tell us.  Not just our government, but worldwide.

Now if only the IVB could get it's hands on this Silent Sound, OR ... do they already have it?  heh :D

jqpublic

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize half of them are stupider than that.