News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Todd Ricketts on "Undercover Boss" tonight

Started by BRoWN, November 07, 2010, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRoWN

Chicago Cubs co-owner Todd Ricketts will be featured on tonight's episode of "Undercover Boss" on CBS.

The Jackal

Hopefullly Tom Ricketts will be on as well......

HenriettaPussycat

I watched it last night & found it very entertaining.  I wish there was a way that we could receive a follow up to find out how much he really committs to for his employees.  I hope he really does do more for them.  ;)

mustang54

Quote from: HenriettaPussycat on November 08, 2010, 11:43:06 PM
I watched it last night & found it very entertaining.  I wish there was a way that we could receive a follow up to find out how much he really committs to for his employees.  I hope he really does do more for them.  ;)
I remembered your comments about wanting a follow up to the program. Talked to my nephew who was on the show and he said everything that Ricketts promised was done. The employees got what was promised each of them and the locker room for the ground crew was completely redone for them. All the employees who were on the show were invited the night it originally aired to Harry Carays to watch it with the Ricketts family. Just thought I would give you an update.

BRoWN

Good thing hes not promising the Cubs will go to the World Series