Precautionary evacuation of Clinton between 34th street and 35th street

Started by Evil T, May 05, 2011, 02:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil T

There is a precautionary evacuation of Clinton between 34th street and 35th street due to a gas leak. Residents and students of Irving school were evacuated this afternoon. All students and residents were safely evacuated with no injuries.

Evil T

OakParkSpartan

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

OakParkSpartan

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Bonster

Quote from: OakParkSpartan on May 05, 2011, 03:52:33 PM
Quote from: bonster on May 05, 2011, 03:51:20 PM
Infusion latte blow the plug from OPS's sphincter?

Matcha smoothie for me.  No Latte's.

Gotcha.  Matcha smoothie blew the plug from OPS's sphincter.  Too much dairy.

Bonster

MRS. NORTHSIDER

I received the robo call on my cell about 2:50 while waiting for my son at MW.  Caller ID indicates they called my land line at 2:48.  They said there was a residential situation on Clinton so Clinton would be closed off and there was no danger to students.  Students were to be picked up on Kenilworth.  I picked up my daughter a few minutes after 3.  There were plenty of police personnel around directing things and it all seemed to go smoothly.

~LL~

Just got a text that incident handled and leak capped off by BFD.  Normal traffic should resume soon.
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: bonster on May 05, 2011, 03:54:33 PM
Must've been one interesting Global Connect robo call!
The robocall came from the main phone number for District 100.