News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Appliance Repair recommendation

Started by ivan, April 23, 2011, 04:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivan

Needed my refrigerator repaired and called  M & R Refrigeration-appliance repair. This is a Berwyn business and a good one.
Matt has been repairing all types of appliances for over 30 years. He was timely and i believe his price was fair. Refrigerator and ice maker are working great. I would recommend him and definitely use him again if needed.

M & R Refrigeration and Appliance Repair
708-715-8350 Matt

seebee

I'll give him a buzz. Been ignoring the dishwasher issue for a while now.

PamF

We just had our dishwasher repaired Monday by AAA Accurate Appliance in LaGrange.  Seemed to know what he was doing.  Cleaned up after himself.  We'd call them again.

http://www.dexknows.com/business_profiles/aaa_accurate_appliance_service_inc-b157374

billyjean

Quote from: ivan on April 23, 2011, 04:39:36 PM

Needed my refrigerator repaired and called  M & R Refrigeration-appliance repair. This is a Berwyn business and a good one.
Matt has been repairing all types of appliances for over 30 years. He was timely and i believe his price was fair. Refrigerator and ice maker are working great. I would recommend him and definitely use him again if needed.

M & R Refrigeration and Appliance Repair
708-715-8350 Matt

Matt came by today to help with fixing my dryer.  Everything is like new, no mess, and he is a super guy.  As Ivan said, price was VERY fair, and he even checked something else out for me at no cost.  I will be passing his name as recommendation to my friends and family.

seebee

Quote from: seebee on April 24, 2011, 03:25:38 PM
I'll give him a buzz. Been ignoring the dishwasher issue for a while now.
I actually DID give Matt a buzz. He referred me to someone else - forgot the name. Matt said that the guy he referred me to is better with dishwashers, although he also said, that if the guy could not help, that he would be happy to try. So I called his guy who actually told me to not fix the issue  - that the machine would be fine as is. He told me that he would be happy to replace the part if I wanted him to, and gave me an approximate cost, but he told me it would be totally unnecessary. Honest repairmen? What is the world coming to?

Keeks

Matt came and fixed our broken fridge today. my husband said he was awesome.  fast, knowledgable, and reasonably priced.

thanks for the reccomendation.

marie

Matt fixed our oven yesterday.  Nice man & very reasonable.  He fixed our dryer last year, he is our go to guy now.

MindoverMatter

We recommended Matt to our neighbor...WHAT A GREAT JOB.  Will use him in the future.  Thank you for the information.   :D :D

renovatorbear

Our refrigerator died an untimely death this week. We were just about to order a new one when I saw this thread. I called Matt and he was here in less than an hour. He's just what one hopes for in a repair person. He's prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, fair, and not the least bit creepy. Our refrigerator is humming along again. Plus, while he was here he fixed our dryer door and ordered parts for our microwave oven repair. All of this on a Saturday, with no advance appointment. Highly recommended. A++

tlcnurse

Does anyone know if he works on commercial equipment as well.

renovatorbear

It doesn't mention it on his business card, but it i suspect he does.