News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

NATIONAL NIGHT OUT -- TONIGHT -- GO!

Started by ~LL~, August 02, 2011, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~LL~

5PM TO 9PM @MORTON WEST.
A GOOD TIME FOR ALL AGES.  HELP BERWYN GIVE CRIME A RIGHTEOUS 'GOING AWAY' PARTY TONIGHT!
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

justme

~LL~

Fantastic turnout despite the heat and  despite the dire warnings about the storm that just began hitting us a few minutes ago.
Luckily, our NNO was  over and grounds pretty much cleaned up before this storm hit.
The young lady (apparently a winner of "America's Got Talent")who sang the National Anthem tonight was awesome!! I mean -- truly awesome.  Made me cry to hear it sung so perfectly.  Great job by all involved in Berwyn's 2011 NNO!!

Mugster

Is Berwyn having a National Night Out this year?  I thought signs would be posted by now.  There is no mention of it in the Neighborhood Watch newsletter.  We've always had such a good turnout, I thought we would continue them.

~LL~

Quote from: Mugster on July 14, 2014, 10:32:24 AM
Is Berwyn having a National Night Out this year?  I thought signs would be posted by now.  There is no mention of it in the Neighborhood Watch newsletter.  We've always had such a good turnout, I thought we would continue them.

I'm personally sorry to report that there will not be a National Night Out event this year as City/Police staff will be busy due to the "Moving Wall" exhibit in Proksa Park - which I do hope will  be well attended.  http://movingwall.berwynparks.org/

Mugster

Thank you for your reply, LL.

I am disappointed to hear there will be no National Night Out here this year, but I understand the reasoning.  Maybe that will help increase the crowd for the Cruise Night that evening, although those 2 events draw very different crowds.

I also hope the Moving Wall will be well attended.  I think they usually are.  Thanks for the link to it.