All Berwyn Committee - “Berwyn’s Economic Boom” - Thursday 10/20/11

Started by Bonster, October 18, 2011, 11:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonster

Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 4:25 PM
To: Jim Ramos
Subject: A.B.C. Meeting for October

Hello Everybody,

Here is the flyer for our October meeting.  We are starting off our fall season with a good news topic and it will be very interesting to hear what Tony and Amy have in store for Berwyn.  I will be stopping by some of our new businesses and I will ask the owner to attend our meeting or send a representative.  I will also ask them to send some coupons for their business, if they have any.

I hope that all of you will once again join the A.B.C. for our 65th year.  Applications have been mailed out by Mary and will available at our meeting.  If you prefer you can give your dues to Debi at our October meeting.

Please make copies of the attached flyer and give them to your family, friends, and neighbors and ask them to join us at our meeting.

I hope I'll see you at the Houby Parade.  I will be marching with the "Combined Veterans of Berwyn".

Jim

All Berwyn Committee
Invites you to come and learn about

"Berwyn's Economic Boom"
Thursday, October 20, 2011

Berwyn City Hall
6700 W. 26th Street
2nd Floor - City Council Chambers     

A.B.C. general meeting will start at 7:00 p.m.

In these hard times Berwyn is in the middle of an economic boom!!!  How is the Berwyn Development Corporation able to attract stores like Meijer, Paisans Pizzeria Restaurant, Culvers, Kia Dealership, Jimmy Johns, and others to locate in Berwyn?  Come and hear BDC Director Anthony Griffin, and Director of Chamber Services Amy Crowther discuss the strategy they used to market the City of Berwyn.  Meets some of the new owners and maybe receive discount coupons for their establishment.  You will also find out how they were finally able to convince the owners of Cermak Plaza to renovate their property to help them attract new stores.
What does this dynamic duo have in store for other projects in Berwyn? 

This meeting is open to the public.

Refreshments will be served after the meeting.

For more information about this meeting contact
Santiago "Jim" Ramos, President
at: abc_jimbo@yahoo.com or at 708-484-4275.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"