News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Basement tile floor

Started by dukesdad, October 24, 2011, 09:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukesdad

We'd like to have our basement vinyl tile floor stripped, cleaned and re-waxed. Anyone know someone that does this?

pkd50

I have a handyman that I've known for years.  He does anything and does it well at a reasonable price.  He has a full time job, but he's free nights and weekends.  Would this work for you, or are you looking for a company that does that kind of thing?

dukesdad

That would be great, I'll PM you.

catspajamas

"I have a handyman that I've known for years.  He does anything and does it well at a reasonable price.  He has a full time job, but he's free nights and weekends.  Would this work for you, or are you looking for a company that does that kind of thing?"

PKD50, I could use the name of your handyman. I have stripped the outdoor carpet off the painted front porch. It has leftover adhesive and chipping paint and a badly patched crack that need some help to look presentable. I can recarpet. That is the easy solution. I would rather try to clean it up. I don't have the skill or tools to do any kind of a decent job. I could use some reasonably priced help.

catspajamas

Quote from: pkd50 on October 24, 2011, 10:09:26 AM
I have a handyman that I've known for years.  He does anything and does it well at a reasonable price.  He has a full time job, but he's free nights and weekends.  Would this work for you, or are you looking for a company that does that kind of thing?
PDK, I could use the contact info for your handyman. I need some work done.