Main Menu

Sewer Back Up

Started by bigolo, April 21, 2012, 03:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwynson

Quote from: buzz on April 26, 2012, 10:34:37 PM
Quote from: berwynson on April 25, 2012, 05:46:45 PM
where the poor, disparaged minority population was being arrested and fined
They get subsidized rent paid, car insurance, owe no income tax if they can produce enough kids, medical care, food......what else have I missed?
Quote from: berwyn senator on April 26, 2012, 09:40:23 PM
the majority are single parents with plenty of kids,both male and female,all collecting the handouts.Then they leave and get into newer huge SUV's,to go back to their section 8 housing crack a cold one and enjoy the good old USA.
speaking of sewage.......

Well, I'm not sure of you, but I am happier than a Saint, being as my wife and I are considered indigent and way below poverty level, based on my meager S/S income.   berwynson (one of the 48% of Americans who pay NO income tax)

berwyn senator

I am very sure you as well as the rest of us has paid more than their fair share during our productive years.But we still pay taxes that are way to high on our real estate, utilities,and products we purchase.Need I say more?

bigolo

Damn, my neighbor just had a sewer back up system installed on his propery! does that mean that i will get the shit in the next rain storm?

watcher

Quote from: bigolo on May 26, 2012, 10:27:57 PM
Damn, my neighbor just had a sewer back up system installed on his propery! does that mean that i will get the shit in the next rain storm?

Maybe? That depends a lot more on the status of YOUR system than what any of the neighbors do.  By design, for water to come into your home it has to move uphill, which requires specific conditions to exist in your drains. If your drains are clear, unrestricted and non-constricted, you can pretty much avoid the back-ups.

"Atlas Shrugged": A Thousand Pages of Bad Science Fiction About Sock-Puppets Stabbing Strawmen with Tax Cuts. -Driftglass