News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

DK Management

Started by Guy_on_Clinton, May 17, 2005, 09:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy_on_Clinton

The strip mall on Cermak & Home would be a good place for a Starbucks.... The Pet supply & Bagel shop are gone... all thats there is a Currency exchange...and a Hair Clips.....  

Any know how to get them to notice us.....

I dont want to see another Dollar store or Insurance agency there.......http://www.cookcountyassessor.com/filings/searchnew/ParcelImage.asp?pin=16193280250000
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

Suedehead

Send them an email, in the drop down box under "my question/comment is regarding" select "A request for a new store location"

http://www.starbucks.com/customer/contact_forms.asp?nav=3e

I sent my email to them.

cloud23

Just sent my email, don't really drink coffe much but it seems like alot of people on this forum are in desperate need of a starbucks in Berwyn.  Looking forward to an improving Berwyn.

Suedehead

This was the response i got from Starbucks today, seems like a stock answer we'll need more people to write them:

It's always a pleasure to hear from our valued customers with such an interest in Starbucks.

As you know, we are opening new stores everyday and continually looking to bring the Starbucks Experience into new venues. I will be happy to pass along your suggestion for a location in Berwyn, Chicago to our Store Development Department for their consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to contact Starbucks Coffee Company. Hopefully you will be enjoying Starbucks coffee in your neighborhood soon!
Warm Regards,
Neil V.
Customer Relations Representative
Starbucks Coffee Company

marysol_21

I also sent in my request, but have not recieved a reply as of yet.

Ana

I got the same reply.   :o  But this is my second request in about 6 months.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

saluki

Surprise, surprise, I got the same response from Starbucks "Hal", Neil V.  I replied, but I realize my response will most likely end up in Starbucks' e-mail cemetary.

Dear Neil V.,

I wish you would have taken the time to personalize your response to me.  I know that this is a canned, general response that is sent to everyone with these kinds of requests.

What a shame I received the same response that other Berwyn residents received...I know this for a fact.

With much disappointment,

K.H.
Berwyn, Illinois

On 5/19/05, Customer Relations <info@starbucks.com> wrote:

Dear K.H.,

It's always a pleasure to hear from our valued customers with such an interest in Starbucks.

As you know, we are opening new stores everyday and continually looking to bring the Starbucks Experience into new venues. I will be happy to pass along your suggestion for a location in Berwyn, IL to our Store Development Department for their consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to contact Starbucks Coffee Company. Hopefully you will be enjoying Starbucks coffee in your neighborhood soon!

Warm Regards,

Neil V.
Customer Relations Representative
Starbucks Coffee Company