News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Deer in Berwyn.....anybody see them??

Started by AmazonAnne, November 22, 2011, 12:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmazonAnne

So, odd spot for two beautiful deer, while driving down Euclid, before you get to Riverside Dr, forgot the street before it, on the corner at an apartment building was a young buck, the antlers starting to grow and a female deer, the police were watching them and they were pretty docile. Im an hoping soo much that they were able to be captured and relocated to one of the preserves...thats a long, dangerous walk they had to get to where they were.

Homebody

Some time ago, I woke up to find a deer in my neighbor's yard. Must have run down the CN tracks or BNSF tracks from the forest preserves in Brookfield. Fun to see. Hope they made it home safely.

Marge

eno

I have it on good authority that they were safely returned to the woods, whence they came.
"None of us have to settle for the best this administration offers: a dull, adventureless journey from one entitlement to the next, a government-planned life, a country where everything is free but us." - Paul Ryan

~LL~

Quote from: eno on November 22, 2011, 04:46:47 PM
I have it on good authority that they were safely returned to the woods, whence they came.

Yep.  I heard the whole mission play out on my scanner this morning.  Good job, BPD.
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

AmazonAnne

So good to hear this, I was worried, yes great job BPD!!

Bonster

They don't just shoot 'em to help control the population?
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

pkd50

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

eno

Quote from: Bonster on November 23, 2011, 11:12:06 AM
They don't just shoot 'em to help control the population?

If they ever do have to shoot 'em (up 'ere on da Nort side) I've got dibs on the rack of venison!
"None of us have to settle for the best this administration offers: a dull, adventureless journey from one entitlement to the next, a government-planned life, a country where everything is free but us." - Paul Ryan

Tuttles

My husband has seen then in someone's yard on 24th Street - either 24th & Euclid or 24th and Clarence.  If I can find the pictures he took, I will post them.