News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Sushi Junki

Started by GarlicQueen, January 20, 2012, 11:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GarlicQueen

My husband and I tried this place earlier this week and it was fantastic! The atmosphere is nice and the rolls were great. I haven't tried anything else on the menu besides sushi, but I was very happy with what they had in that category. I am happy to have a place like this so close to home! ;D

http://www.sushijunki.com/index.html

Peridot 16

Agree! Clean, friendly and good food.

berwyn senator

Great place! been there several times they will even let you order from the place next door if one does not like Sushi.

pkd50

berwyn senator

They own the Chinese restaurant next door their not attached, but the kitchen is shared by both, the food is pretty good.This way if some doesn't like Sushi there is a alternative.

Bonster

Quote from: berwyn senator on January 20, 2012, 07:32:32 PM
They own the Chinese restaurant next door their not attached

?  They share the same front door  ¿
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

berwyn senator

No! you know that,you've been there the door between the two is blocked,unless they opened it in the last week.

Bonster

Gotcha.
I haven't been there since early December.

You'd walk in on the J-Wok side, then pass thru a doorway area by the edge of the Sushi Bar into Sushi Junki.   

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

berwyn senator

I was there just there and the door was blocked between the two,we were told to go out and use a separate entrance to Sushi Junki.I always go in the evening maybe the door between the two is blocked at that time? I'll have to ask next time I dine there.Last time I was there they were busy which is good.

scottymac

Ordered from here last night. Delivery was unbelievable. They said an hour, but were at my door in less then a half hour and I'm down on 37 th street. I was almost worried that it was too fast, and some of the order would be messed up / undercooked. I could not have been more wrong. Kids had a chicken with vegetables and chicken wings which they loved. I'm no sushi expert, but the Rainbow rolls were outstanding to me, as well as the Miso.

Will definitely be ordering again. Check 'em out.

Jet

Had dinner here last week one evening.  Thursday, I believe.  Solid sushi.  Nothing spectacular that will make your head spin but very solid and good.  I liked the vibe in the place and the sake' options.  I will definitely be back.  Really like having something other than a pizza/italian joint near my house.

Thanks Sushi Junki.