Depot District/Ogden Avenue TIF Commission Meeting (BDC)

Started by Shelley, January 27, 2006, 01:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelley

Shrugger,

I don't know when the Cermak meetings are.  Here is the number to the BDC office:   (708) 788-8100  Call and ask if you are interested in going.  I hope you are because I'd like to know what is happening with the Superblock and all of 22nd street. 

Thomas

Quote from: OakParkSpartan on January 28, 2006, 06:54:06 PM
I think some bushes and benches around the spindle, along with a walk leading from Cermak to the Plaza might make it a little more pedestrian (and also auto) friendly.  Berwyn Gardens is a nice park just across the street, and tying the two together could make for a nice space.  However, we'd probably have to contend with dead pedestrians due to them trying to cross Cermak.  :(

Cheers,
Brian

Yes, I'd like to sit on a bench around the spindle and get drenched in pigeon droppings.  :-\

shrugger

Quote from: Shelley on January 28, 2006, 09:20:56 PM
I don't know when the Cermak meetings are.  Here is the number to the BDC office:   (708) 788-8100  Call and ask if you are interested in going.  I hope you are because I'd like to know what is happening with the Superblock and all of 22nd street. 

the Cermak/Roosevelt TIF meetings are held at the BDC offices on the third thursday of each month at 8:30 a.m. ... unfortunately for me, this means that it is very unlikely that I will ever attend one.

they said that you do not need to be a BDC member to attend and observe (should anyone else feel like attending and reporting back).   

we must cultivate our garden