News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

The Avengers

Started by Guy_on_Clinton, May 09, 2012, 08:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy_on_Clinton

well..  i forked over 68 bucks last weekend for 4 to see the Avengers for Imax at the Quarry..... 

i highly recommend.... the whole family enjoyed...  The Hulk stole the show... 

next up    the Amazing SPIDERMAN looks interesting....  and of course BATMAN- the dark knight rises!!! 
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

psychomom

We have been waiting since last summer for the Avengers movie...it did not disappoint. We saw it on the regular screen at the Lake.......it was a lot of fun!
"He who opens a school door closes a prison"

Victor Hugo

tlcnurse

Just looking for some feedback. My 3 year old son is making me nuts about taking him to see this movie. Is is appropriate for a 3 year old to watch? The previews some one thing but sometimes the movie itself is completely different.

tgoddess

"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

psychomom

Quote from: tlcnurse on May 10, 2012, 06:20:46 AM
Just looking for some feedback. My 3 year old son is making me nuts about taking him to see this movie. Is is appropriate for a 3 year old to watch? The previews some one thing but sometimes the movie itself is completely different.

No! There were people at the movie with little ones...but there is a lot of violence. Personally I would not take a 3 yr old......middle school on up. IMHO

Victor Hugo

OakParkSpartan

I'd say 3 is a bit young. Like psychomom said, there is a lot of violence, and not all of it is cartoon like.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

tlcnurse

Thanks for the info! I will pass on taking him.

Guy_on_Clinton

Quote from: tlcnurse on May 10, 2012, 09:42:15 PM
Thanks for the info! I will pass on taking him.

men in black 3 may be better for the youngsters....
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

tlcnurse

He is at that age where he loves the Hulk, Spiderman, Superman, Captain American, Thor etc. My brother has tons of old Marvel comics he showed him so not he is infatuated with Super Heroes. I guess I need to find some of the cartoons for him to watch. Thanks again for the info. I always worry when you see the previews & it looks OK then you see the movie & it is quite different.

psychomom

the IMDB website is good for checking parent advisories:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/parentalguide

Victor Hugo