News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Painters?

Started by Gilly, February 13, 2006, 11:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

Can anyone recommend a good painter (interior) in the area?

Thanks,
Gilly

OakParkSpartan

We used Rufino Brothers out of the city.  Fast and meticulous. 

Rufino Painting. (773) 764-1959. Chicago, IL

Our friends have used them as well.

Cheers,
Brian
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Paul Fuentes

I highly recommend Ghetto Victorian House Painters & Co. 

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on February 13, 2006, 06:35:24 PM
I highly recommend Ghetto Victorian House Painters & Co. 

But only if you want a gold & black color scheme.
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Paul Fuentes

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

People representin'............................
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Ana

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

Paul Fuentes

Art:

Just responding to a comment someone made on another thread and a private email I received.  Don't take it literally.

Ana

It must be my thin skin again. . .
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

Ana

Okay, just read the ghetto victorian thread.  It's funny. . . sorry.   :-\

Paul Fuentes

saluki

I highly recommend Classic Painting of Berwyn.  The owner is Theo Georgopolous.  He came recommended from the Sherwin Williams guys at 34th and Harlem.  His crew painted the entire interior of my home for a VERY reasonable price.  Make sure to request the crew headed up by Jesse (their best painter).

Classic Painting - 708.749.0011

Good luck.

scoon

We just used Classic Painting on Saluki's recommendation and they did a great job for a very reasonable price.  Even let me use his discount on paint.  The best part was taking down the wallapaper backing, a 4+ hour job, for $150 bucks.  I'd have paid triple.

Give Theo a call.  708-749-0011

renovatorbear

We also just hired Classic Painters to paint two guestrooms and we couldn't be more pleased. 

The painter showed up on time and was meticulous about covering our hardwood floors and woodwork.  He started at 8:30 a.m. and was gone by 1:30.  We also used Theo's discount for the paint ($15 per gallon).  The overall cost for the job was so reasonable that I'll never paint another room myself.

I was entirely pleased with the result and would definitely hire and/or recommend them.