16th Street Theatre

Started by SimplyBerwyn, September 30, 2012, 01:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimplyBerwyn

I had the opportunity and pleasure to visit the 16th Street Theatre this past Thursday evening.  What a great little treasure in North Berwyn, actually, what a great little treasure for the City of Berwyn.

I met Ann Filmer, the director of the play-"Love and Drowning" and the playwright-Will Dunne.  I highly recommend going to see this truly amazing production.  The actors were very engaging and likeable.  The story is one that everyone can relate to at one time or another in their life.

Ann was very kind and enthusiastic about promoting, not only the production but the theatre as well.  Will is a very fascinating man and I will make it a point to go and see some of his other plays.

Definitely, 2 thumbs up for the theatre and the production!   :D
Hope will never be silent. --Harvey Milk

exPROPer

16th Street Theatre is a gem in Berwyn.  We've been going since their first production and love it.  Affordable, great theater right in town.

truman40

If the 16th Street is a gem then Ann Filmer is a treasure since she is the creative force behind the 16th Street theater.
So glad you enjoyed your visit to 16th Street and we hope you keep coming back. Please tell your friends and neighbors about this little gem right here in Berwyn.
Shop Local
www.the350project.net

Mrs.Pete

This might be the NEW "Theater District."

exPROPer

Just waiting for the upcoming season to be announced...can't wait.  At Saturday night's show Ann said the announcement might be out today.  The new season's theme will be:  The American Dream.

SimplyBerwyn

Quote from: exPROPer on October 01, 2012, 03:43:53 PM
Just waiting for the upcoming season to be announced...can't wait.  At Saturday night's show Ann said the announcement might be out today.  The new season's theme will be:  The American Dream.

She said the same thing on Thursday evening.

@Truman, you are correct-Ann Fillmer is a treasure.
Hope will never be silent. --Harvey Milk