Beautiful House for Rent in Depot District!

Started by Green Tea, October 10, 2012, 09:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Tea

Our rental house just came on the market - one of the few single family homes for rent in the area, just one block from the Berwyn train station on Kenilworth Avenue. It's a wonderful house for a very large family - 5 bedrooms, large back yard with play structure, 2.5 car garage, and two separate family rooms on the front and back side of the house. Pet friendly. Plenty of storage in the basement and a bonus room in the third floor. Hardwood flooring, newly painted, new bathroom additions, and very very clean.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact Letts Property Management, for a showing and any other questions.
(630) 324-4267

bigolo

Section 8? Hate when I start seeing houses for rent so close to home!

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: bigolo on October 11, 2012, 02:52:41 PM
Section 8? Hate when I start seeing houses for rent so close to home!
I don't see anything about Section 8.  I hate seeing short sales or foreclosures close to home but it is happening.  Perhaps a job transfer prompted this but at least they seem to be handling a rental in the right way with a property management company.  Let's all remember Fer and her scumbag neighbors who were renting the SF house next to her and what it took to get them out.  A property management company will require a credit check and will weed out the undesirables (hopefully).

bigolo

Mrs North, trust me when I say, that I live so close to you that you would notice the difference if I were to rent my house! I'm not saying all renters are bad but I go back to the philosophy that renting is not the same as owning! It's time tested that we as a human race seem to care more about something we own! I know this statement will strike a cord amongst the rental community and their sympathetic supporters!  But it's true...

Diona

Well I guess I'm one of the few renters that actually CARE as my husband & I rent here in Berwyn & we take pride in our little "home".  Even keep the landlord up on things that go "bump" in the night cause he doesn't live in the building.  We may not own the apartment, but we keep it clean & make sure to notify the landlord when repairs are needed cause well, we LIVE there & don't want to live in a run down "shack".

The same could be said for homeowners that don't care about their properties, I'm sure there are plenty of them in Berwyn & around all the surrounding towns here that own their property, live in it & don't give a crap that it's falling down around their ears & is an eyesore to the neighbors.

Green Tea

Thanks for your responses and interest. The property is not a section 8 property. I believe the price point of 2100/month may be too high to qualify for this (the house is really large!).

If anyone is interested in the property, please have them contact our listing agent, Jeff Kaminski, for showings and questions.
773-343-6375 direct
708-469-7641 office

He is very responsive and happy to meet with you there anytime.

Have a great day Berwynites!