News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Garv's closing

Started by justme, November 29, 2012, 07:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watcher

Quote from: moose on October 11, 2013, 07:02:52 AM
I drove past Garv's last night, looked open, lights were on, TV's were on, people inside.
Quote from: nuome1

Giovanni's is still open inside for carry out delivery or dine in.  708-795-5500

Doh!
"Atlas Shrugged": A Thousand Pages of Bad Science Fiction About Sock-Puppets Stabbing Strawmen with Tax Cuts. -Driftglass

bigolo

Man, these businesses on Windsor are starting to topple over like dominos! Whats going on with this street? Garv's has been open since forever! I would be one nervous business owner having an address on Windsor Ave.

tlcnurse

We want to wish everyone at Garv's Good Luck in their future endeavors. We are so very sorry to hear of their closing & wish them well.

buzz

Quote from: tlcnurse on November 03, 2013, 07:35:13 AM
We want to wish everyone at Garv's Good Luck in their future endeavors. We are so very sorry to hear of their closing & wish them well.
another +1
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

whitesoxfan

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have not had a lot of time to actually come to this site. I also would like to thank all of you for all of the wonderful years and a lifetime of memories.
Please visit the Garv Inn on Facebook

pkd50