News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Plumbing restoration

Started by Sandy, December 18, 2012, 01:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

I have a bathroom sink that needs to have the faucets replaced or rebuilt. It is a beautiful old porcelain sink with an integrated spout. I have never before seen anything like it and don't want to replace it. Any recommendations? There are no shut - off valves, so I really don't want to attempt this myself.
"Modern cynics and skeptics see no harm in paying those to whom they entrust the minds of their children a smaller wage than is paid to those to whom they entrust the care of their plumbing."
John F. Kennedy

watcher

Tim Stefl  749-9311
for all your plumbing needs!

His Yelp review: (he only had two, both were good)
"My mother lives in Oak Park IL and I recently relocated to Indiana.  I worry about her and I am very concerned about her well being.  In the past, I was always there to help her with whatever problems she had with the upkeep of her home.  Now, I feel pretty helpless in that area.  My mother has been having plumbing problems as of late, and Tim Stefl was recommended to me by a close friend.  I can only say, that I am extremely happy with the service they have provided to my mom!  They come whenever she calls them and always provide great, friendly service at a very reasonable price!  I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs quality service at a fair price!"

If it's good enough for Mom...

I've known Tim for 20 years. He's fair, he's responsive, he doesn't do more (or less) than you want...
If your set is repairable, he's the guy.

"Atlas Shrugged": A Thousand Pages of Bad Science Fiction About Sock-Puppets Stabbing Strawmen with Tax Cuts. -Driftglass