News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Bubba's Place (an owner of Brando's)

Started by Bonster, January 10, 2014, 07:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fer

Can't say; never went to Kings & Queens. 

The chicken pita has a similar sauce to the regular gyros sauce on it.  It's very messy, but oh so good!
"Life is short. Enjoy it."
J. Sullivan, 7/28/06

Wilson

Quote from: Wilson on January 19, 2014, 05:11:10 PM
I had a beef from Bubba's and it was delicious!  He roasts his own beef where Lou used to buy his pre-cooked.  Bubba's really reminds me of mr. Beef!

Now I know why I loved the beef at Bubba's...Brian used to work for Mr. Beef.  Also it's going to be a while to get a good pizza from Bubba's.  They are doing major repairs to the pizza oven, so no pizza for now.

I also think the burgers are better than they were at Brando's. 

Give the place a try.  It sounds like it's going to take some time to get the signs changed and menu boards put up inside.  In the mean time, all the food I had there was very good.

~LL~

Quote from: Wilson on March 03, 2014, 07:40:27 AM

Give the place a try.  It sounds like it's going to take some time to get the signs changed and menu boards put up inside.  In the mean time, all the food I had there was very good.

I had chili there last week - and it was awesome!! Also had an order of fries and they were amazing!! Will be back to try other offerings.  Was told plans include a deck/outdoor tables for when (and if...) we have warm weather again.  Hope this business does really well.
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

mustang54

Went to Bubba's for the first time and had a beef. Whoever said it reminded them of Mr. Beef could have never had Mr. Beef. Bubbas isn't even close. Lot better food options in the area I'll pass on Bubbas.