News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

Chick-fil-A

Started by dukesdad, March 26, 2014, 01:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang54

First I'm a liar, now a fool and I'm being being manipulated. More proof you don't know me at all.  If you don't see how the media has favored this clown compared to Bush or Clinton then you are the fool. Here is one really good example. Obama Care. After it was made into law how many times did HE HIMSELF make changes? NO PRESIDENT can change laws by himself! That is against the law. That is freakin 7th grade American History!! Every time he made a change in the law he broke the law!! Want proof ask a judge.
  And if you haven't verified something how the hell can you call me a liar or say I'm manipulated. I was told these things about the CEO'S months ago by people who know and know for sure. Didn't need some news report. Just like the Chicago Police bullshit statistics I knew long before it was made public this week. BTW good freinds don't manipulate freinds but I wouldn't expect a person like you who I'm sure has no freinds to understand that. Have a nice evening!

markberwyn

Quote from: mustang54 on April 13, 2014, 06:35:56 PM
  First I'm a liar, now a fool and I'm being being manipulated. More proof you don't know me at all.  If you don't see how the media has favored this clown compared to Bush or Clinton then you are the fool. Here is one really good example. Obama Care. After it was made into law how many times did HE HIMSELF make changes? NO PRESIDENT can change laws by himself! That is against the law. That is freakin 7th grade American History!! Every time he made a change in the law he broke the law!! Want proof ask a judge.
  And if you haven't verified something how the hell can you call me a liar or say I'm manipulated. I was told these things about the CEO'S months ago by people who know and know for sure. Didn't need some news report. Just like the Chicago Police bullshit statistics I knew long before it was made public this week. BTW good freinds don't manipulate freinds but I wouldn't expect a person like you who I'm sure has no freinds to understand that. Have a nice evening!

You didn't answer my question. Maybe you should answer my question for once.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

Roger

Mustang54:  You are falling into the same trap that I do with Korbos.  This mb guy is a total idiot and has proven that beyond any doubt. Not worth one more second of your time.  Fk Him.... Lay back, have a smoke, and tell him and your doctors to go fk themselves, period.  lmao.  Take care.

mustang54

Quote from: Roger on April 13, 2014, 07:54:50 PM
Mustang54:  You are falling into the same trap that I do with Korbos.  This mb guy is a total idiot and has proven that beyond any doubt. Not worth one more second of your time.  Fk Him.... Lay back, have a smoke, and tell him and your doctors to go fk themselves, period.  lmao.  Take care.
LMAO!! Thanks for the advice.

mustang54

Quote from: markberwyn on April 13, 2014, 06:41:52 PM

Take a deep breath hold it in and wait for my answer.

Bonster

I'm pretty sure even Newsmax is a read-only site.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

MRS. NORTHSIDER

For an establishment closed on Sunday for religious reasons, Chick-fil-A sure brings out the mean in an awful lot of people.

markberwyn

Quote from: mustang54 on April 13, 2014, 11:48:11 PM
Quote from: markberwyn on April 13, 2014, 06:41:52 PM

Take a deep breath hold it in and wait for my answer.

If only you were as adept at understanding facts as you were at being snarky and slinging insults.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

moose

Let it go already!

Stop tryinging to bully everyone!
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them. - Dr Seuss

markberwyn

Quote from: moose on April 14, 2014, 10:43:55 AM
Let it go already!

Stop tryinging to bully everyone!

Who's bullying whom? From where I sit, mustang is the person slinging insults, taunting, and delivering all sorts of confused lectures about the president and calling anybody who disagrees with him a "pinhead." None of this wounds me, but if you're keeping track of who's engaging in bullying behavior, the choice is easy.

Crunchie

Anyway, do you guys like  the chicken sandwiches, or what?

mustang54

Quote from: Crunchie on April 19, 2014, 04:14:18 PM
Anyway, do you guys like  the chicken sandwiches, or what?
Tried the char broiled chicken. It was good but I like Portillos char broiled chicken better.

justme

The spicy chicken is  my favorite. I love all of their salads as well

dukesdad

I think chick fil a forte is fried, not char broiled.

mustang54

Quote from: dukesdad on April 19, 2014, 06:49:28 PM
I think chick fil a forte is fried, not char broiled.
I had the grilled chicken sandwhich I don't think it's fried.

Bonster

The grilled chicken club with the bacon is the best, hands down.

justme

Quote from: B o n s t e r on April 21, 2014, 08:55:07 AM

I had one for lunch today, actually :oink:

Bonster

Quote from: justme on April 21, 2014, 06:17:52 PM

They sucked me into getting the cheese dip for the fries lately, too.  Good shit.   :oink:

justme

Quote from: B o n s t e r on April 21, 2014, 08:04:26 PM
Quote from: justme on April 21, 2014, 06:17:52 PM

They sucked me into getting the cheese dip for the fries lately, too.  Good shit.   :oink:

Well, cheese with ANYTHING is good  :oink:
Funny, I am not a big fan of the waffle fries like some people are but add some cheese to them and I am sold.
Their buffalo sauce also rocks!

Bonster

Quote from: justme on April 22, 2014, 07:19:36 AM
Their buffalo sauce also rocks!

...looks like I know where my lunch is, today!