News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Deportation protest marchers coming to Cicero, Berwyn April 7

Started by justme, March 31, 2014, 01:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang54

I wonder if they are protesting the over 68,000 illegals who commited crimes last year and were waiting deportation but were released. Nah probably not.

markberwyn

"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Because I am going fishing and always catch fish in the rain.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on March 31, 2014, 07:02:45 PM

It was a serious question, senator. What's your problem with the march?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

Bonster

Quote from: markberwyn on March 31, 2014, 09:57:38 PM
Quote from: berwyn senator on March 31, 2014, 07:02:45 PM

It was a serious question, senator. What's your problem with the march?

He's hoping it gets postponed because he wanted to join them, but he's going fishing.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Good Time Charlie

I thought I heard sirens and screeching tires last night. It was the PC Police! Now let's see if the Senator gets Tazed again. Grabbing popcorn.

buzz

From the article:
"Artemio Arreola, political director for the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights"

But, where's the coalition for Illegal Immigrants rights?  Why aren't they involved ?
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

markberwyn

Quote from: Good Time Charlie on April 01, 2014, 08:52:46 AM
I thought I heard sirens and screeching tires last night. It was the PC Police! Now let's see if the Senator gets Tazed again. Grabbing popcorn.

Is it OK for him to say he hopes the protest doesn't happen without explaining his reasoning?

Good Time Charlie

I don't know. I just want to see if he gets tazed. I'm sure his unsuitable explanation is forthcoming.

moose

Quote from: markberwyn on April 01, 2014, 09:16:11 AM
Quote from: Good Time Charlie on April 01, 2014, 08:52:46 AM

Is it OK for him to say he hopes the protest doesn't happen without explaining his reasoning?

I think the obvious answer is that he is against the march!
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them. - Dr Seuss

berwyn senator

Moose I am proud of you! Didn't take much to figure that out did it? I guess for some the simplest thing can be most difficult,just takes common sense.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on April 01, 2014, 10:17:38 AM
Moose I am proud of you! Didn't take much to figure that out did it? I guess for some the simplest thing can be most difficult,just takes common sense.

I wasn't confused about whether you had a problem with the march. I just wanted to know why you have a problem with it.

Immigration rights is a complicated topic, and I haven't settled my thinking about it. So I'm interested in hearing from people who seem assured in their thinking---so assured that they believe that a protest march simply has no business happening.

berwyn senator

My concern is these marches bring a possibility of innocent people getting hurt,they do have a tendency of attracting some of the most radical individuals.Berwyn does not need this type of publicity.

dukesdad

berwyn senator

How about! never wrong ,never unsure!!

mustang54

Quote from: markberwyn on April 01, 2014, 10:28:34 AM
Quote from: berwyn senator on April 01, 2014, 10:17:38 AM

I wasn't confused about whether you had a problem with the march. I just wanted to know why you have a problem with it.

Immigration rights is a complicated topic, and I haven't settled my thinking about it. So I'm interested in hearing from people who seem assured in their thinking---so assured that they believe that a protest march simply has no business happening.
It's not complicated at all. The law is the law and should be obeyed or they throw your ass out of here. Filling our schools,our jails, and our emergency rooms and letting honest tax payers pay for it all is bullshit and has gone on long enough. ENFORCE THE DAMN LAWS! ILLEGAL MEANS ILLEGAL. The only thing making it complicated is the talk of reform by democrats around every election. Immigration reform is used just like education to get votes from the partisan fools who have listened to and believed this shit for decades. It also comes up to cover up things like Benghazi,the NSA, The IRS, and Obama Care.
  Do immigration laws need to be changed, probably it takes way to long for those who want to lead productive lifes here. But if your now here illegally they must be made to leave NOW.

berwyn senator

Mustang54 I give you credit saying what many are thinking.During my life time I have witnessed many,many marches,both large and small,inciting the opposite side,causing injuries and arrests.How do we stop them?The best is to ignore them!! Politicians fear them!