News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Deportation protest marchers coming to Cicero, Berwyn April 7

Started by justme, March 31, 2014, 01:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang54

Senator this country is in bad shape because of the stupidity of its people. Partisan politics has ripped this country to shreds. People MUST vote out every incumbent in Washington to show we are tired of the games they play on us, and with our money to fatten their pockets and the pockets of Friends and relatives. The Obama administration will go down in history as the worst administration of all time. He has become chief clusterfuck. He is lost. He surrounds himself with ass kissers who know even less. Blames anyone and everyone for HIS mistakes. It is the administration of lies and incompetence. What makes it worse he has divided this country like no one before him and the media won't touch him because of the color of his skin. They are deathly afraid of being pegged as racists by him and everyone who supports him. And for the record I voted for him the first time. He turned out to be a typical democrat from Chicago,Illinois.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on April 01, 2014, 10:37:43 AM
My concern is these marches bring a possibility of innocent people getting hurt,they do have a tendency of attracting some of the most radical individuals.Berwyn does not need this type of publicity.

Tell me about the last time innocent people were hurt at a protest march.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

mustang54

Quote from: markberwyn on April 01, 2014, 11:13:22 AM
My concern is these marches bring a possibility of innocent people getting hurt,they do have a tendency of attracting some of the most radical individuals.Berwyn does not need this type of publicity.

Yesterday in New Mexico.

mustang54

Daily in Ukraine.

markberwyn

Quote from: mustang54 on April 01, 2014, 10:48:59 AM
Quote from: markberwyn on April 01, 2014, 10:28:34 AM
Quote from: berwyn senator on April 01, 2014, 10:17:38 AM
Moose I am proud of you! Didn't take much to figure that out did it? I guess for some the simplest thing can be most difficult,just takes common sense.

I wasn't confused about whether you had a problem with the march. I just wanted to know why you have a problem with it.

Immigration rights is a complicated topic, and I haven't settled my thinking about it. So I'm interested in hearing from people who seem assured in their thinking---so assured that they believe that a protest march simply has no business happening.
It's not complicated at all. The law is the law and should be obeyed or they throw your ass out of here. Filling our schools,our jails, and our emergency rooms and letting honest tax payers pay for it all is bullshit and has gone on long enough. ENFORCE THE DAMN LAWS! ILLEGAL MEANS ILLEGAL. The only thing making it complicated is the talk of reform by democrats around every election. Immigration reform is used just like education to get votes from the partisan fools who have listened to and believed this shit for decades. It also comes up to cover up things like Benghazi,the NSA, The IRS, and Obama Care.
  Do immigration laws need to be changed, probably it takes way to long for those who want to lead productive lifes here. But if your now here illegally they must be made to leave NOW.

How does American society benefit by removing all people who are here illegally right away?

I seem to recall that President George W. Bush had an immigration reform proposal, so I think it's simply wrong to say that only Democrats talk about reform. What was President Bush trying to cover up in bringing up immigration reform?

Come to think of it, mustang, you yourself said we "probably" need immigration reform. What are you covering up?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

markberwyn

Quote from: mustang54 on April 01, 2014, 11:20:47 AM

Daily in Ukraine.

Ah, yes, I can see how this is equivalent to a march in Cicero. Thanks.

mustang54

Quote from: markberwyn on April 01, 2014, 11:22:20 AM

Daily in Ukraine.

Read you question back to yourself. You got your answers. You asked where,I gave you two expamples. Want one more the NATO summit in Chicago, close enough? Now go find a life in D.C instead of trolling here with your dumb ass questions and trying to play your mind games with people.

markberwyn

Quote from: mustang54 on April 01, 2014, 11:30:42 AM
Quote from: markberwyn on April 01, 2014, 11:22:20 AM

Daily in Ukraine.

Read you question back to yourself. You got your answers. You asked where,I gave you two expamples. Want one more the NATO summit in Chicago, close enough? Now go find a life in D.C instead of trolling here with your dumb ass questions and trying to play your mind games with people.

Should all protests be banned, mustang? If not, what do you feel is the appropriate standard for holding a protest?

mustang54

No I don't think they should be banned at all. I actually don't think you can ban them because of a piece of paper we are supposed to live by. Now if officials can show cause for people being endangered by a demonstration I would say yes but their evidence would have to be quite over whelming. Well organized,well attended marches can actually have a very positive affect on the dummies who make our laws. At least they used to. If it wasn't for protests and their success Michael Jordan may have been sitting in the back of the Bulls team bus.

berwyn senator

What do we need here bedtime stories? Watch the news,read the papers.

mustang54

Quote from: berwyn senator on April 01, 2014, 12:18:52 PM
Why Berwyn and Cicero?

Ahh now theres a very good question. Answer is easy. They do it here because of the large amount of Latinos who live here. Hispanic leaders come here to try and use these people to get their message across. What they don't understand is alot of Hispanics are also against illegals being allowed to stay here. They can't pick up marchers along the way in Elmhurst or Oak Brook. What they under estimate though is how smart the vast majority of people living here really are. They don't allow themselves to be used and see through the political charade by the politicans who try to use them in front of the cameras to promote themselves. They could give a shit about reform the system has worked just fine for them and they really don't want to risk changing it.

markberwyn

Quote from: mustang54 on April 01, 2014, 12:27:50 PM
Why Berwyn and Cicero?

Ahh now theres a very good question. Answer is easy. They do it here because of the large amount of Latinos who live here. Hispanic leaders come here to try and use these people to get their message across. What they don't understand is alot of Hispanics are also against illegals being allowed to stay here. They can't pick up marchers along the way in Elmhurst or Oak Brook. What they under estimate though is how smart the vast majority of people living here really are. They don't allow themselves to be used and see through the political charade by the politicans who try to use them in front of the cameras to promote themselves. They could give a shit about reform the system has worked just fine for them and they really don't want to risk changing it.

How has the system worked "just fine for them" if there are mass deportations---which the march is protesting?

mustang54

Quote from: markberwyn on April 01, 2014, 01:06:54 PM
Quote from: mustang54 on April 01, 2014, 12:27:50 PM
Why Berwyn and Cicero?

How has the system worked "just fine for them" if there are mass deportations---which the march is protesting?
Mark it is working fine for the politicians who wish to use the people. Like Luis Guitierrez, or Dick Head Durbin. Those two are the poster children for why we need term limits.

Suzy Q

Thank you Mustang 54 for speaking up!  If our government was doing the job that they were supposed to do according to the law, we would not be in this predicament with all of these ILLEGAL aliens.  Why is the law bent for them?  Many are waiting to get in legally and they should be our first priority.  Enough is enough!  Why should we give the time of day to people who continually want to screw the law and us?  Screw the march.  Take care of your business legally!

berwyn senator

Has anyone ever visited a social security office recently?

berwyn senator

Dick Head Durban!! I love it!! Louis Guitierrez another no good bastard.

OakParkSpartan

Why don't they follow the legal immigration policy?  I've got numerous friends here who came over and became citizens, none of them broke the law to get here and then expected to get a free pass.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

dukesdad

QuoteHas anyone ever visited a social security office recently?

Everything can be done online.