News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Who to call about dumping?

Started by justme, April 12, 2014, 04:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

The thing that"frosts my ass" is why don't they just pick up everything? They not only leave the articles they choose to leave but make a bigger mess when they empty the cans.Week after week the same crap will remain until someone finally calls.WM is paid good money and should be instructed to pick up everything! This pick and choose shit has got to stop.Every time I call I rattle their cages,both the town and Wm.I truly believe no one gives a shit about the articles that are not picked up,police drive by,city autos drive by,and public works drive by,why? because none of them live in town!!!!!!

justme

If all of our city official and workers lived in Berwyn you can best believe that his town would be a lot better. Heck the mayor doesn't even send his kids to the schools here. Most of the higher-ups have no grip on what really goes down here because they are here M-F 9-5. And some of the ones who do live here don't care because they are too busy doing favors by turning a blind eye. Many cities and towns require that it's workers live there and I think it makes a difference.

berwyn senator

Schools would turn around,becoming educational institutions,instead of the political footballs they are today, if city workers lived in town.I remember years ago,and not too many! Alderman would be out walking the neighborhood visiting with residents,they new most everyone and all the issues in the ward.Today they are a waste of tax payers money! City employees lived in town and cared,cleanliness and safety were important,today it's only a pay check that matters.