News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Vechicle Stickers

Started by moose, April 22, 2014, 08:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukesdad

Sent them a check on Tuesday. Received stickers and visitor pass in the mail yesterday. Not too bad if you ask me.

soxrwrldchamps05

Sent in my payment on Sunday. Got my city sticker today. No visitors pass. Anyone want to tell me why I didn't get a visitors pass?

Roger

Only Cub fans get visitor passes.

soxrwrldchamps05

Seriously, we are attacking my screen name again. I just wanted to know why I didn't get a visitors pass with my city sticker. Guess I can't get help in this forum because we want to be immature and say " only cubs fans get visitors passes."

Guy_on_Clinton

So what happened when you called the city to ask them why????
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

Roger

Sorry sox.  I didn't mean to offend you.  I don't know the answer to your question. 

moose

Quote from: Roger on June 25, 2014, 09:17:09 AM
Only Cub fans get visitor passes.

Well that explains why I received a Visitors pass? Lol!
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them. - Dr Seuss

berwyn senator

In the past I have requested the number of overnight stickers sold? Are the police  ticketing for violations? Streets to start would be 1200 highland to 1600 include Cuyler and Harvey.

Ted

They are definitely ticketing.  There have been complaints on Facebook for the ticket patrol being out at 3 AM giving tickets in Vacin Parkway  (in the parking lot area just north of Cermak).  Some people who live near Vacin Parkway tried parking their cars there overnight because there are not enough street parking and they received tickets.

berwyn senator

Most must be parking in North Berwyn north of sixteenth never see anyone ticketing same cars always parked overnight.

berwyn senator

Interesting went to N. Berwyn last week 80% of the cars that were parked at night are gone! Unbelievable there was a space by my mothers home!

berwyn senator

Cars are back again,I guess the tickets were not priced high enough!1200-1600 Highland, Harvey,,and Cuyler.

markberwyn

This weekend is a holiday called "Thanksgiving." It's a time when many families gather together, often traveling from out of town, via car, to do so.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

The law is the law!!!!! Since when do we not have any law enforcement ?

markberwyn

What did the police say when you called them?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

Ted

Quote from: berwyn senator on November 25, 2017, 12:00:35 PM
The law is the law!!!!! Since when do we not have any law enforcement ?

Were the cars parked overnight?  Or during the day?  If parked overnight, did they have passes?

FYI, parking during the day on Berwyn streets (except for certain zones like MacNeil) is not against the law. 

berwyn senator

These cars are parked overnight, no passes! some with regular stickers. After ticketing street will be clear for a week or two then cars will be back again. I have noticed this happing on most Berwyn streets Hoildays are no exception. I guess no one wants to pay the guest pass fee!

berwyn senator

More cars are parked at night, time for more tickets!!!!!