News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Costco Outlots

Started by jfrickind, April 28, 2014, 08:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukesdad

QuoteIsn't there a White Castle on Harlem & Ogden, just a few miles south?

I thought maybe "I was hoping for a Mexican restaurant" might tip folks to the sarcasm.

renovatorbear

Not necessarily Berwyn news, but since there was discussion of Red Lobster in this thread - Red Lobster sold...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/16/red-lobster-sold-darden_n_5336665.html

Diona

Hoping there will be more good places to check out in the outlots by Costco.  LOVE having the Costco so close to the house now, go there every weekend to get our goodies.

renovatorbear

There's definitely a Red Robin being built. The sign is up...

Dav

Yep, one is red robin for sure; the other building , I heard, is to be 4 separate establishments, one of which will be a Starbucks coffee shop

familymgrkendra

Quote from: Dav on August 23, 2014, 01:19:45 AM
Yep, one is red robin for sure; the other building , I heard, is to be 4 separate establishments, one of which will be a Starbucks coffee shop

I actually called North Riverside Village Hall a few days ago. The building south of Red Robin will have a Tire Shop and a AAA location. The Tire Shop is going to be working along with Costco for installations of Tires. North Riverside told me they have no plans to lure Starbucks to North Riverside.

The Starbucks is actually coming to Berwyn, not in that strip of buildings by Red Robin. The city of Berwyn has purchased the buildings on Cermak beginning with the Eye Dr. office over to Fifth Third Bank(maybe more). My sister and cousin work for the Eye Dr., who is having a new office built at 44th & Harlem, and the city has confirmed to them that once they vacate the office in Berwyn, a Starbucks is going in that location. (NEW building). So look for a Starbucks near Cermak and Maple sometime by Spring.