News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Perfect Guitar

Started by seebee, January 08, 2008, 10:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eno

WTTW (PBS) will be re-playing "Jeff Beck Honors Les Paul" tonight (12/4/10) at 10:30 p.m. on channels 11 and 11.1.

Outstanding music and musicians.
"None of us have to settle for the best this administration offers: a dull, adventureless journey from one entitlement to the next, a government-planned life, a country where everything is free but us." - Paul Ryan

Terri

BRoWN

Jeff Beck w/ the Imelda May Band

April 1st, 2011
Cadillac Palace Theatre Chicago, IL

seebee

Monte Montgomery is back at Fitzgerald's Fri 11/11, and Sat 11/12. Not sure who Carolyn Wonderland is, but she/they are on the bill for the Friday show (but not the Sat show.) If you went last year, I'll bet you'll be there this year. If you think you might dig this vid up to the the 3 min mark, I dare you to watch the whole thing. He gets good n greezy nasty after 5 min. He's like a Holdsworth with some stank, imo. This cat has a serious voice too- VERY surprising.

Monte Montgomery NAMM 2007 "Six String Wooden Friend"

seebee

Monte tore it up last night, and I heard from a few friends who went to the Friday show, he ripped it as well. Saturday crowd was pretty full. Might be one of the last times to see him at a place like Fitzgeralds. He was even more polished, and the band had all kinds of tricks up their sleeves. Super tight. Some friends and I came to a conclusion: If Stevie Ray, and Allan Holdsworth had a guitar playing baby that really LOVED Dave Matthews' music, it would be Monte Montgomery. Overheard constantly as I was leaving, "That guy is something very special."

seebee

Monte is at Fitz tonight again. Went to the show last night. Ripped it as usual.