News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Latex paint - Free to good home

Started by sheldar, July 23, 2014, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheldar

Anyone interested in over 20 gallons of unused latex paint? Unfortunately, Habitat for Humanity in Chicago cannot take it at this time since they've closed up their Halstead St. location, and have not yet taken possession of their new warehouse on the north side. It will be a few weeks before they can take donations, and I really need to get rid of it soon.

Most of the paint is flat, with a few semi-gloss, both interior and exterior. Colors are white, beiges and greens. There are two 5-gallon containers of white. The rest are 1-gallon cans. Most have not been opened, but a few have had a little taken out. Act now, and as a bonus, I will throw in a 1-gallon can of gray Rust-Oleum! ;)

I'd really like to find one person/organization who can take it all off my hands and put it to good use. If you know of a place that can take it all now, please let me know. Or if you are interested in taking it, please send me a message here.

Thanks!

OakParkSpartan

Any Exterior White?  The Historical Society would be interested!

Brian
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

sheldar

Quote from: OakParkSpartan on July 23, 2014, 03:26:54 PM
Any Exterior White?  The Historical Society would be interested!

Yes. A full 5-gallon container of Dutch Boy semi-gloss.

Evil T

Good Morning Shelder,
I would be interested in some flat white interior paint and the Rust-Oleum.
Thanks,
Evil T