News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Taco Bell on Ogden

Started by jailbee, August 22, 2014, 11:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jailbee

Anyone know what's going on with the Taco bell or McDonalds on Ogden?

Dav

haven't heard anything, Taco Bell didn't seem all that busy the last few times I went there

Ted

Dav

that's a pretty drastic remodeling job, flattening the whole building! I heard that they will build a new drive thru set further back

infideltaco

Yup, Taco Bell is starting from scratch, building a newer model store for the Ogden location, to look like the New Taco Bells that have been built elsewhere, such as the one on La Grange Rd. in Countryside.

Quote from: Dav on August 23, 2014, 01:16:29 AM
haven't heard anything, Taco Bell didn't seem all that busy the last few times I went there

They aren't really all that busy during the daytime, but after 10PM their drive through is packed, especially on the weekends. All the drunks and stoners interested in a "Fourth Meal", go figure.

As for the old McDonald's site, McDonald's corporate owns the land, and they are currently looking to lease it out, hence why they remodeled it and took off all the old McDonald's motifs on the roof and in the interior. Last I heard, another burger chain was interested but McDonald's obviously declined to lease it out to a competitor. Starbucks has also been rumored to be interested in the site as well.