News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

September 19 Fireworks?

Started by watcher, September 20, 2014, 07:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watcher

Were last night's 10pm fireworks part of Octoberfest? Morton Friday Night Lights?
From my back porch it looked like they were near Harlem/Cermak. Anyone know who?
"Atlas Shrugged": A Thousand Pages of Bad Science Fiction About Sock-Puppets Stabbing Strawmen with Tax Cuts. -Driftglass

seebee

watcher

"Atlas Shrugged": A Thousand Pages of Bad Science Fiction About Sock-Puppets Stabbing Strawmen with Tax Cuts. -Driftglass

~LL~

Don't stroke "Dukesdad" - but the fireworks at Morton last night were awesome - and the finale was mesmerizing!! Never have I seen the effect the technicians pulled off at the very end -- looked like constellations of stars dancing across  the  sky.  Just incredible!  Happen to be in the  area so pulled off the  road into Jewel parking lot to watch.  Anyone know who did the pyro?
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

dukesdad

OMG! I thought of you last night. I figured you'd be in Madden. I was gonna come visit you, honest to God I would have.

~LL~

Quote from: dukesdad on September 20, 2014, 03:37:50 PM
OMG! I thought of you last night. I figured you'd be in Madden. I was gonna come visit you, honest to God I would have.

Wish someone would be  kind enough to commit me...tho I've decided that virtually nothing is worth getting "vaklempt" over any more - just sit back and enjoy the show...
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.