News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Hello out there

Started by pkd50, October 22, 2014, 01:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwynson

Quote from: MRS. NORTHSIDER on October 27, 2014, 07:43:44 PM
Quote from: OakParkSpartan on October 26, 2014, 10:47:15 PM
One of the other people that post there is Frank Magellon, aka HvyChevy, BerwynGuy and a bunch of other accounts.  He was banned here for being an ass to many people. Like Ruffian, he doesn't do much for civil discussion.  He also has blocked many people in that BCK group, which means you can't see his posts.  Therefore it is difficult to read threads where he participates.
I'm sure they are all about how much He hates everything Berwyn.  But he is still living here.  This town pisses me off regularly but if I was in that much in hate with it I would have certainly left here by now.

WTH? Frank was always a most civil individual with me, and had a treasure-trove of Berwyn memorabilia in his home. I have not heard from him in several years now. I believe I know the true story of what led up to his difficulties with "management", but do not think it prudent to speak here about it.

Maybe this is the PERFECT time to prove, or disprove, Managements' ability to clandestinely view PMs! PM me, we'll find out! (If you have the balls!.

Sorry, OPS. Ya should have fucked me back when you had the supreme opportunity.  berwynson

P.S. Why don't you answer your PMs? Above that?

markberwyn

Quote from: berwynson on October 28, 2014, 12:22:04 AM
Quote from: MRS. NORTHSIDER on October 27, 2014, 07:43:44 PM
Quote from: OakParkSpartan on October 26, 2014, 10:47:15 PM
One of the other people that post there is Frank Magellon, aka HvyChevy, BerwynGuy and a bunch of other accounts.  He was banned here for being an ass to many people. Like Ruffian, he doesn't do much for civil discussion.  He also has blocked many people in that BCK group, which means you can't see his posts.  Therefore it is difficult to read threads where he participates.
I'm sure they are all about how much He hates everything Berwyn.  But he is still living here.  This town pisses me off regularly but if I was in that much in hate with it I would have certainly left here by now.

WTH? Frank was always a most civil individual with me, and had a treasure-trove of Berwyn memorabilia in his home. I have not heard from him in several years now. I believe I know the true story of what led up to his difficulties with "management", but do not think it prudent to speak here about it.

Maybe this is the PERFECT time to prove, or disprove, Managements' ability to clandestinely view PMs! PM me, we'll find out! (If you have the balls!.

Sorry, OPS. Ya should have fucked me back when you had the supreme opportunity.  berwynson

P.S. Why don't you answer your PMs? Above that?

If this is how you behave, no wonder you thought berwynguy was a civil individual.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwynson

Quote from: markberwyn on October 28, 2014, 06:49:37 AM
If this is how you behave, no wonder you thought berwynguy was a civil individual. 

I know no berwynguy. If only you knew the whole story. If YOU have the nuggets, PM me, and I will tell it to you. It need not, or rather, I will not, discuss it here, publicly. New and recent members should be spared the sort of thing that has downtrodden this forum. I provoke only when I really believe it will serve the board, not just a few self-consumed individuals.   berwynson

markberwyn

Quote from: berwynson on October 28, 2014, 08:34:15 PM
Quote from: markberwyn on October 28, 2014, 06:49:37 AM

I know no berwynguy. If only you knew the whole story. If YOU have the nuggets, PM me, and I will tell it to you. It need not, or rather, I will not, discuss it here, publicly. New and recent members should be spared the sort of thing that has downtrodden this forum. I provoke only when I really believe it will serve the board, not just a few self-consumed individuals.   berwynson

Why do I have to go through some doofy process to learn the story you have to tell? If you are so very eager to tell me the "whole story," then go ahead and PM me. If you have the stones, that is.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

OakParkSpartan

What the hell got into you berwynson?

I've always treated you decently here, even when others were calling you names.

Frank is an ass, based upon his behavior here.  You can repeat his conspiracies, I really don't care.  He's got a bug up his ass about me and has for years.  Just another thing for him to be angry about.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

markberwyn

Update: Berwynson doesn't have the stones.

Good Time Charlie

He didn't have the nuggets huh?

markberwyn

Big talk, no follow-through. It's the Berwyn way.

Good Time Charlie

Took the starch right out of him.

berwynson

Yer all assholes. See if you can get Brian to reveal my PM to him, being composed in the next few minutes!   berwynson

berwynson

Why did you NOT PM me? You seem to be focused on out=talking me publicly, but shy away from real confrontation. WHY?   berwynson

markberwyn

Quote from: berwynson on November 02, 2014, 12:29:02 AM
Why did you NOT PM me? You seem to be focused on out=talking me publicly, but shy away from real confrontation. WHY?   berwynson

<pats berwynson on the head>

berwynson

The five posts above other than mine, are indicative of response aimed at "sucking up to the boss". Just like children at home, or typical workplace sucks: make others look bad to the boss, to enforce your own image, at other's expense.

I really wonder what newcomers and guests think upon reading these kinds of dialog?     berwynson

markberwyn

Quote from: berwynson on November 02, 2014, 06:53:16 PM
The five posts above other than mine, are indicative of response aimed at "sucking up to the boss". Just like children at home, or typical workplace sucks: make others look bad to the boss, to enforce your own image, at other's expense.

I really wonder what newcomers and guests think upon reading these kinds of dialog?     berwynson

You're doing this wrong! Instead of wondering out loud about what people think about the brilliance you put on display here on BTF, the proper strategy is to say that you've received all sorts of private messages agreeing with you. The messages are private because everybody is too scared to say what they really think in public!

Get it right next time, berwynson.

markberwyn

Just for the record: Still nothing in my inbox from berwynson.

berwynson

What, do you crave shit, like a dying leper? Why would I have anything to say to you that others should not hold the privilege of seeing? As I said, successful continuance of the forum likely depends on people like yourself showing they have feelings.

berwynson

markberwyn

Hey, you're the one who was making a big deal about the importance of delivering your very, very important information exclusively by PM.

OakParkSpartan

Enough you to.

You've both been around here for a long time and (usually) behave.  Let's return to that, ok?
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Toria

Berwyn Cool Kids appears to be a book group.  Am I missing something?

psychomom

Quote from: Toria on November 19, 2014, 04:15:01 PM
Berwyn Cool Kids appears to be a book group.  Am I missing something?

You can't search for BCK...it's a closed group. You can only see it if you are invited to join. You have to have a Facebook friend who is already a member ask the moderator to invite you to join. I left the group.
"He who opens a school door closes a prison"

Victor Hugo