Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Seeking Recommendations for Dog Services

Started by MikeWazowski, April 09, 2015, 01:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeWazowski

Hello,

My wife and I, and our dog will be moving to Berwyn from Chicago in the near future. We are looking for recommendations for a good veterinarian, boarding facility, and dog walker.

Thanks in advance, Mike

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: MikeWazowski on April 09, 2015, 01:52:12 PM
Hello,

My wife and I, and our dog will be moving to Berwyn from Chicago in the near future. We are looking for recommendations for a good veterinarian, boarding facility, and dog walker.

Thanks in advance, Mike
My husband and I have a Yorkshire Terrier that he rescued off the streets about 3 years ago.  Charlie, our yorkie, recently became very ill and since I had visited most of the vets in this area with little luck when our sheltie became ill with a genetic disease with very little satisfaction I decided to take Charlie to the Medical District Veterinary Clinic at Illinois.  A wonderful place with access to UIC.  They diagnosed him and treated him for a disease that has a very high mortality rate and he is doing wonderfully 4 months later.  Their address is 2242 W. Harrison, Suite 101, Chicago, IL.  Their phone number is 312-226-2588.  Not in Berwyn but not far and state of the art care with a modest price tag.  They also have a 24 hour emergency room on the premises.  I cannot recommend them highly enough.

OakParkSpartan

Pet Vets in Oak Park.  Ridgeland and Harrison (first street over the Ike going north on Ridgeland).
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato