News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Cigars and Stripes?

Started by watcher, April 27, 2015, 07:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markberwyn

Yup, when it comes to old-school Berwyn attitudes, I sure got told. Enjoy Ronnie's hot pockets!
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

I would consider myself an old time Berwynite,but there much older than I. I bet no one knows the previous name of the bar and the name of the previous owner? Where did the bar come from? 

berwyn senator

No one seems to be able to answer my questions?

The Jackal

Maybe because your question has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic?

Just a thought.....

berwyn senator

Are you sure? The history of a building is much more important than the stupid mirror?

markberwyn

Friends and employees of Cigars and Stripes are rallying behind Ronnie Lottz. A couple of days ago, Michael McArthur, who performs there on occasion as "Iron Balls McArthur," posted a video defending Lottz and criticizing the comedian who posted the video. Nothing new, but take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXghWQMCW_s

Here's a post he made on Facebook thanking Ronnie Lottz for his support during tough times.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

markberwyn

A little weird that he's not posting under his name, though, don't you think? What's up with "Marax Ebonoire"? Well, it seems he's had a problem with the Facebook profile he has under Michael McArthur. It likely has something to do with the fact that he calls Facebook "Jewbook":

markberwyn

Both the Michael McArthur and Marax Ebonoire pages are down, last I checked. That may have something to do with a special message he posted for Memorial Day:

markberwyn

And here's a post he made about the president's daughters. Cigars & Stripes knows comedy!

markberwyn

I'm just posting this for informational purposes. After all, there's nothing illegal about saying racist stuff! And the consensus here seems to be that morality doesn't matter---so long as the food is good, women show up, and nothing illegal is happening, all is good. Right?

markberwyn

(If you're watching the video, note the 0:26 point. And his necklace.)

markberwyn

Here's a Michael McArthur video with a better view of his flag. The video is called "dyke exposed."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ettd6VLQW4

markberwyn

And you can watch the first minute of this video to learn more about his ideology. ("I am a racist!"):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U48OeCKwQaU

Ronnie Lottz

The political, sexual, or religious views of any outside, hired part-time entertainer and or patron posts to their personal social media outlets does not represent the views of Cigars & Stripes or Mr.Ronnie Lottz in anyway shape or form whatsoever.

Thank you for your concern

S. Goldberg & Assoc.
B.Hiatt

720 LCS 135/

markberwyn

Ronnie Lottz should burn his fucking place to the ground before he fires Iron Balls McArthur. Do you have any idea how much joy that white supremacist has brought?

Ronnie Lottz

Just for public record the racist vampire know as Mr.McArthur will no longer be available for card readings at Cigars & Stripes BBQ..and has not been for quit some time now.

We are so sorry any inconvenience this may have caused you if you are interested in seeking further avenues for you spiritual guidance please follow the link below.

http://www.trustedtarot.com/home/?utm_expid=63300600-21.uKOU4DRCQS6lizxPcQkezQ.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

berwyn senator