News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

Cigars and Stripes?

Started by watcher, April 27, 2015, 07:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Jackal

berwyn senator

I can agree eventually the mirror or the owner will go.Years ago we had a terrible problem with a bar,loud music on the weekends,cars parked all over.The patrons would come out of the bar drunk or high, swearing as they walked to their cars.They would park all over our street,leaving empty bottles,couples would end up on our lawns having sex.As they drove away many of our cars were damaged.Calls and calls to the police tickets written every weekend along  with arrests.The bar is gone never did we go public!

markberwyn

Area misogynist Ronnie Lottz has promised that this week we'd hear the full story about the undisclosed two-way mirror he keeps in his bar's ladies room (https://twitter.com/RonnieLottz/status/602203588245389312). In the meantime, he's announced that he'll be hosting an all-female comedy night. (This would be replacing Hoo Ha Comedy, which understandably canceled its arrangement there.)

I suppose that soon enough you'll hear from Lottz and his supporters that this is proof that the mirror is a-OK. (See? There are women in there!) It's not, of course: http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=13630.msg221180#msg221180. Ronnie Lottz would host a weeklong feminist symposium if he thought it would get people in the door to buy his beer and hot links. Fact is, he has still failed to apologize for his conduct, and as far as I know his claim that he'd be taking down the mirror remains a hollow one.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

The Jackal

Mark,

The two questions.....

But since its blatantly apparent you will not provide a responsive answer(s), we can make it simpler......a non responsive reply (or no reply at all) shall be construed as an admission that Berwyn PD handled this matter in a fully appropriate manner.

markberwyn

Quote from: The Jackal on May 26, 2015, 10:39:53 PM
Mark,

The two questions.....

But since its blatantly apparent you will not provide a responsive answer(s), we can make it simpler......a non responsive reply (or no reply at all) shall be construed as an admission that Berwyn PD handled this matter in a fully appropriate manner.

*pats Jackal on the head*
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

The Jackal

Great.

Now we're getting somewhere.

Plus, I've always liked getting my head patted.

Since we've established that the police acted appropriately, let's now examine the City of Berwyn, shall we?

markberwyn

Quote from: The Jackal on May 27, 2015, 07:13:39 AM
Great.

Now we're getting somewhere.

Plus, I've always liked getting my head patted.

Since we've established that the police acted appropriately, let's now examine the City of Berwyn, shall we?

You mean in terms of the undisclosed two-way mirror in Cigars & Stripes' ladies' room, right? The one that prompted Ronnie Lottz to call a woman a bitch and a prostitute? Sure, we can talk about that.

The Jackal

Yes.

Precisely.

THAT mirror.

What, if any, blame can be assessed to the City for the existence of that mirror and/or the incident in question?

You will concede that no ordinance and/or licensing/permit violation has occurred, correct?

Additionally, what city funds and/or licenses permits have been applied for and granted to Mr. Lottz and/or Cigars and Stripes  since this story broke and/or incident occurred?

markberwyn

Quote from: The Jackal on May 27, 2015, 08:53:19 AM
Yes.

Precisely.

THAT mirror.

Wait, wait, just so I'm clear: Is that the mirror Ronnie Lottz told you he was going to take down? Because if that's the one, boy did you get suckered.

markberwyn

If Ronnie Lottz is willing to lie to Jackal about taking the mirror down, what other lies about the mirror do you think Ronnie Lottz is comfortable saying?

The Jackal

We're not talking about Ronnie....yet.

We're talking about the City.

We'll get to Ronnie, I promise....

markberwyn

Quote from: The Jackal on May 27, 2015, 09:39:25 AM
We're not talking about Ronnie....yet.

We're talking about the City.

We'll get to Ronnie, I promise....

What do you think Ronnie Lottz meant when he referred to the woman who videotaped the mirror as "Tamale Slops"?

The Jackal

The CITY Mark, the CITY.....

Two questions

Two answers

Hopefully

markberwyn

Smart comments over at C&S's Facebook page:

QuoteAs a husband and father I am amazed that Ronnie didn't stand up and act like a man, father and husband. Take down the mirror. Do the right thing and quit fighting a fight that only makes you look pitiful. This is demeaning to women and it makes the City of Berwyn look foolish! Disgusted!!!!!

QuoteI've been astonished by the attention this place is getting and the lack of respect from the owner. Should have apologized and did the right thing from the start....take down the mirror! Have some respect for women. However after seeing some of the tweets (old and new) I see that the owner has zero respect/regards for women and the City of Berwyn!!!!

The Jackal

That's fine and dandy....

Now as to the two answers to my questions.....

If I do not receive responsive answers I will assume that the city has no fault in the incident in question, nor have any city funds or licenses/permits been subsequently awarded to Cigars and Stripes and/or Mr. Lottz.

Fair enough?

markberwyn

Quote from: The Jackal on May 27, 2015, 11:38:48 AM
That's fine and dandy....

Now as to the two answers to my questions.....

If I do not receive responsive answers I will assume that the city has no fault in the incident in question, nor have any city funds or licenses/permits been subsequently awarded to Cigars and Stripes and/or Mr. Lottz.

Fair enough?

*wrings hands anxiously* How much time to I have to respond? When does the buzzer go off?

markberwyn

I don't think I should be expected to respond to this ultimatum unless I'm given an exact time to do what Jackal asks!

markberwyn

I need to go to Walgreens. Do I have enough time to go to Walgreens?

markberwyn

Back---whew! Am I too late? Has Jackal decided that the buzzer has gone off and that now he is free to make assumptions? Oh dear oh dear oh dear I hope not!

The Jackal