News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Boys Discovered Girls

Started by berwyn senator, June 11, 2015, 02:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Ray "Berwyn Bob"Charlie,Byron,and myself,decided to have a few swigs.Over to foremost cheap wine on the counter,out the door.Charlie was driving and laughing.Where are we going to indulge no other then Ray's basement.We decided we would be quiet sneak into the basement,on the way there we spot two girls Ray hollered out the window,convincing Charlie to pull over in they came.Charlie started laughing and complaining like only he could.We calmed down Charlie convincing him it was OK to go to Ray's basement.Once in the basement out came the wine screw tops we had the expensive wine,passing the bottle around like drunken pirates.One gone starting on the second the girls asked for a taste,Charlie started say no were going to get caught we could end jail, we all told Charlie to calm down.Second bottle gone now were all goofy,the girls started arguing who had bigger breasts!!!!!! Opportunity presented itself a contest who was bigger we would be the judges ~~Charlie your first ~OH! no said Charlie. Ray being rather shy was voted next,there was very little light so we could not see what Ray was checking out.All of a sudden we hear George is that you down there? his famous words "watch your step buster"I could see the out line of the old man staggering in the door way with a huge knife in his hand.Hollering George is that you as one of the girls ran past him spun him around we all followed,in to Charlies car we went stuffed like sardines.Charlie peeled out a distance away the girls one in front the other in back started arguing about who had bigger breasts,one accused the other of wearing a training bra,shit off they came,Charlie laughing and bitching "were fucked" cheap wine in the car and these two waiving their bra's at each other.Pulling over on a dark street Charlie opened the doors and out the girls went they did not walk very straight and begged to get back in,Charlie got in the car off we went laughing,over to Kings Hot Dogs on Roosevelt Rd. Grease is what we needed.

berwynson

Gosh, the things you guys did after I left Berwyn, how much more did I lose out on?   :(     berwynson

berwyn senator

I cannot remember all the stories,but all of a sudden they come to me,we never have grown up1111111111

berwyn senator

CHARLIE STILL LAUGHS AT the Krejcies HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!