News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

I Don't Care What It Says

Started by buzz, June 29, 2015, 09:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzz

I'm getting very tired of hearing "What the Bible says" from politicians.
The Bible is wrong about Creation.
The Bible is wrong about evolution.
The Bible is wrong about slavery.
And yes, it's wrong about homosexuality and same sex marriage.
This weekend was packed with idiots, in every media, still spouting crap about God's word.  Enough !
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

berwyn senator

I never talk of religion because,I don't care to,never will and don't believe bible thumpers.

Ted

Quote from: buzz on June 29, 2015, 09:59:41 AM
I'm getting very tired of hearing "What the Bible says" from politicians.
The Bible is wrong about Creation.
The Bible is wrong about evolution.
The Bible is wrong about slavery.
And yes, it's wrong about homosexuality and same sex marriage.
This weekend was packed with idiots, in every media, still spouting crap about God's word.  Enough !

+1

Bungalow

One of my all time favorite bumper stickers:  The Religious Right is Neither.

berwynson

The supporting "crutch" of the mindless.     berwynson

berwyn senator

There pockets get fuller and fuller from these mindless followers.

berwyn senator

I have never met a person who left the religious ranks that was normal.

yazmonium

As a Roman Catholic, I feel that we are saner than most religious people.  My grandparents were kind of nuts about it, but not me.  Pope Francis has done alot of good for the poor and I want to support that.  -Do Catholics hold the moderate position?

Where do you think bible thumpers get their beliefs from?  Do you think their parents were just as nuts? Or did they have a real revelation? Or is it just a cover for guns, bigotry, and the ability to have any crazy beileif you want and prove it's right by "the good book tells me...?"   

Suzy Q

I am offended by some of these statements.  The founding principles of this country includes religious freedom.  Everyone can believe how they wish.  Embrace this freedom and protect it.

berwyn senator

My statements are not to offend anyone they are my own thoughts.This is a thought subject to discuss,each are entitled to there own opinions.The founding principles of this country includes religious freedom I agree! Tell this to Washington.