News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Oak Park

Started by berwyn senator, July 06, 2015, 03:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chandasz

It's those grandparents-- I KNEW it. Must cut off contact with the grandparents immediately

markberwyn

Quote from: chandasz on July 14, 2015, 02:06:42 PM
It's those grandparents-- I KNEW it. Must cut off contact with the grandparents immediately

They're much too slow and frail to hold on to the kids when they get nabbed by the gangs!
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Talk to any school administrators,police,or just ride around the neighborhood.Inter city kids are raised by grandparents,mothers have many boyfriends and children.

berwyn senator

If many of you are parents with children in public school system the gangs are right before you,I'll bet the children in the schools are aware! They know a lot more then they tell the parents.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on July 14, 2015, 04:44:06 PM
Talk to any school administrators,police,or just ride around the neighborhood.Inter city kids are raised by grandparents,mothers have many boyfriends and children.

Tell me about a few things you see when you "just ride around the neighborhood." Be specific.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Graffiti,or remnants,kids flashing gang signs around the schools.The way gangs dress,walk and hang out,shootings in and around play grounds.

markberwyn

You've seen a shooting in a playground? Whoa---when and where? Were any children hurt? Were gang members doing the shooting? Were they products of dual-income households?

markberwyn

Also, how do gangs dress, walk, and hang out? I did not grow up during the period when Berwynites were highly educated, so I need help understanding these things!

berwyn senator

There was just  a shooting in Brookfield! Light outside children playing,interesting no one talks about the incident does any one pay attention? Berwyn residents were hard working and were able to save a considerable amounts of money.Cermak road was known as the wall street of the midwest.Schools were some of the best in the state. If you need to know about gangs stop by the local police dept. I am sure someone will help you.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on July 15, 2015, 03:03:24 PM
There was just  a shooting in Brookfield! Light outside children playing,interesting no one talks about the incident does any one pay attention? Berwyn residents were hard working and were able to save a considerable amounts of money.Cermak road was known as the wall street of the midwest.Schools were some of the best in the state. If you need to know about gangs stop by the local police dept. I am sure someone will help you.

Thanks. That shooting in Brookfield must have been a horrible thing for you to witness. Can you tell me if any children were shot? Who did the shooting?

My other question about identifying gang members still stands. You seem to know a lot about how they dress and hang out!

It's sad that nobody in Berwyn is hard-working anymore.

berwyn senator

One kid was shot,the two bangers took off,police have not found the shooters. Explaining how to identify the different gangs would take some time,the police dept. had a booklet explaining gangs. Berwyn once was a skilled hard working town,the money supported many S&L's on Cormack Road.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on July 15, 2015, 09:28:27 PM
One kid was shot,the two bangers took off,police have not found the shooters. Explaining how to identify the different gangs would take some time,the police dept. had a booklet explaining gangs. Berwyn once was a skilled hard working town,the money supported many S&L's on Cormack Road.

Well, you said you were educated on gangs! How did you identify the gang members who shot the kid in the park in Brookfield? What did you see when you witnessed the shooting that made you say, "Hey, those are gang members!"

I don't trust the Berwyn police's opinion on this because as you say, Berwyn is no longer a hard-working town so the cops must not be working hard. You're more educated on this, so I want to hear from you.

chandasz

"For a period Cermak Road earned the nickname "The Bohemian Wall Street" due to the large number of savings and loans located there. In 1991 the Chicago Sun-Times reported that "Berwyn has the highest concentration of financial institutions in the world - a tribute to the frugality of its forebears." The savings and loan crisis of the 1980s hit the area especially hard."

berwyn senator

I would have no reason not to trust the police,they work with other suburbs under the command of the Riverside police chief.This group has done an excellent job with crime and the gangs.After the S&L crisis the Towns of Berwyn and Cicero started to change. I did not see the shooting a friend did and passed the info to me.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on July 16, 2015, 11:57:04 AMI did not see the shooting a friend did and passed the info to me.

That's odd. We were talking about the gang activity you yourself witnessed---you told me that I should "just ride around the neighborhood." What do you see when you "ride around"? How do you identify gang members?

berwyn senator

Most blind men could identify gang members! Please don't try and put words in my mouth,I have been around many years,I am sure your not that naive!

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on July 16, 2015, 09:31:39 PM
Most blind men could identify gang members! Please don't try and put words in my mouth,I have been around many years,I am sure your not that naive!

How do you know that "Children who are left on their own,while parents work sometimes look to gangs as their family." Where did you learn this?

Suzy Q

Markberwyn, do you seriously not see these things happening?

markberwyn

Quote from: Suzy Q on July 16, 2015, 10:37:26 PM
Markberwyn, do you seriously not see these things happening?

I have no doubt that "these things" are happening. I just think mr. senator has some dubious surmises about the root causes of "these things," so I've been encouraging him to explain the sources of his thinking. (Thin air, best as I can tell.)

berwyn senator

Opinions are like assholes,everyone has one!