Main Menu

Nice to see its still here!

Started by Mustang84, June 30, 2016, 09:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang84

Glad that the BTF is still here just hidden

krod4444

Mugster

Where has this board been hidden?  I haven't been able to get into the site in a really long time.

Ted

Was the site hidden?  Or just down for 9 months?

markberwyn

Perhaps Ronnie Lottz followed through on his argument that he was somehow being defamed here and made some kind of legal noise?

"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

Bonster

Quote from: Mugster on July 08, 2016, 11:04:14 PM
Where has this board been hidden?  I haven't been able to get into the site in a really long time.

Hi Mugs!
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Mugster

Hi Bonster!

I missed you guys.  I don't use Facebook, so I'd look here now and then to see if the board was back.  I'm glad to see some users are here!

OakParkSpartan

A configuration file got wiped out.  I monkeyed around trying to fix it one day, then got distracted and honestly it got moved down my list of priorities.  Then I had some time and decided to see if I could get it working, found a backup of the file and here we are.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: OakParkSpartan on July 20, 2016, 01:10:14 PM
A configuration file got wiped out.  I monkeyed around trying to fix it one day, then got distracted and honestly it got moved down my list of priorities.  Then I had some time and decided to see if I could get it working, found a backup of the file and here we are.
Glad to see you worked things out. 

berwyn senator

I was gone for 2 years and so was Berwyn Talk,sure missed the site. Same old same old happening Berwyn!!

berwyn senator

berwyn senator

Who cares about a bar? The less in Berwyn the better.

berwynson

Quote from: Mugster on July 08, 2016, 11:04:14 PM

Like a couple of years?? I couldn't remember P.W., the email forum requested to get it back, has been dead since 2010! I lucked out tonight (or maybe not, depending on how many folks still hate me!) and tried one I thought could be right.

Bingo! BTW, anybody remember "Bingo's Service Station, on 39th. St. and about Cuyler?

Berwynson

berwyn senator

I live not to far and can't remember if the buildings are still there. Not too many are posting,I guess some have went to Facebook a way for the government to gather all our information.What a way to get this information free!!! Better yet telling all where you are and what you are doing at what time!!

Mugster

Hi Berwynson.  I was thinking about you the other day, wondering if you'd come back!

Good to see you.