News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

Teddy Polashek running for mayor

Started by Ted, July 14, 2016, 12:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

Well, I thought I would start things up - Yesterday, 6th ward alderman Teddy Polashek sent out a flyer announcing he was running for Mayor in the Democratic Primary next February.

He is teaming up with 3rd ward alderman Marge Paul, who is running for City Clerk.

It should be interesting.  Lovero is probably going to run on a campaign of economic development and delivering services.

Bonster

Oddly curious where the O'Connors stand, now?  They filed an ethics complaint against Teddy a couple years ago, but now he's running against the guy who beat him in 2009! 

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Ted

Quote from: Bonster on July 14, 2016, 05:01:27 PM
Oddly curious where the O'Connors stand, now?  They filed an ethics complaint against Teddy a couple years ago, but now he's running against the guy who beat him in 2009!

Yeah, especially since Jean-Marie ran against Polashek in 2013 for alderman as well.

OakParkSpartan

Are they relevant?
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Bonster

Quote from: OakParkSpartan on July 20, 2016, 01:10:46 PM

Are they relevant?

No idea.  I'm just curious to see if they'll flip flop knowing TP is running against their nemesis!

Their old website "The Truth About the 6th Ward" where they slammed Teddy is gone.

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

berwynista

I wish that all of this could transpire as a Rocky and Bullwinkle style animation.

berwyn senator

Oh! shit now the B.S. starts and all the fliers messing up our front stairs.Just forgot mention the stealing of each others signs!