News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Garages used for junk car storage

Started by berwyn senator, September 11, 2016, 12:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Nothing has changed in Berwyn,streets are lined up with cars.Garages are loaded with junk cars.How much sense does it make to leave newer cars on the street and junks in the garage? Evenings people working these wrecks and hang in the alleys,at times blocking the alley with friends cars.I would say triple the sticker price for cars left on the street,,every car owned over one double the sticker price,three cars triple the price,and up for the amount owned.Last ticket these jerks that work on their cars in front of other peoples homes,constantly I find empty oil cans in front of my parents home,oil spills on the street.

berwyn senator

markberwyn

"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

You've got to be kidding! Many times we have called,no answer no response.,must be very confident of winning each election without any effort.I would like to see the position eliminated,look at the money the town would save,rather tax payers money.Glad to see someone is paying attention.

markberwyn

Quote from: berwyn senator on September 18, 2016, 08:38:33 PM
You've got to be kidding! Many times we have called,no answer no response.,must be very confident of winning each election without any effort.I would like to see the position eliminated,look at the money the town would save,rather tax payers money.Glad to see someone is paying attention.

Are you sure you called the right number? Who's your alderman?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

I don't like to point fingers,but who cares! 1st.ward. I would like to see the accomplishments of all alderman during their terms,what are their purpose?

markberwyn

Have you contacted the police? There must be some way you can receive satisfaction on this.

markberwyn

Or have you tried to talk with the neighbor doing things with the cars that they shouldn't be doing?

berwyn senator

I might say what people do is really not my business,but when parking gets impossible.I and neighbors get tired of these huge trucks blocking the streets.Yes I did call the policed and questioned why these commercial vehicles are on the street.I was told they were legal and nothing could be done,so i guess we must live with parking and trucks.I always park in the garage except for shot periods I will park in the front,and walk to my home.I hope I am not being an old pain in the ass!!

markberwyn

Sounds like parking isn't a problem for you since you have a garage in which you park your car.

berwyn senator

If I do have to park in front of my house or my mothers the battle is on.

berwyn senator

If this is the way a pillar of berwyn speaks were all in trouble!!!!

Suzy Q

I have the problem of listening to a certain car's alarm every freaking night.  Do I call my alderman or the police?

berwyn senator

I would call the police when the alarm is on,by the time the alderman reacts probably to late.