News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Illegal Apartments

Started by berwyn senator, September 23, 2016, 09:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Having been in Berwyn most of my years I am able to walk different neighborhoods and spot the illegal apartments.Most bungalows were single family homes nice and well kept.Now schools are overcrowded streets have cars parked one end to the other.Can't anything be done about this situation? or is the horse out of the barn.

markberwyn

Reading your posts, Berwyn sounds like a terrible, terrible place in which to live.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

markberwyn

Have you considered contacting your alderman about the illegal apartments?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

I must mention again the alderman today are not like they used to be,years ago the alderman would visit people in their ward.They knew everyone in their ward and what was happening!