News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Jewel Pumpkins

Started by berwyn senator, September 24, 2016, 11:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

The other evening I took my wife to jewels,it was late so I dropped her of close to the doors and decided to wait by the curb.Piles of pumpkins were out on display,out of the corner of my eye I say a rather large rat run along the wall from one pile to another,a few more followed. I called a employee over and told him to get the manager,out he came I was told there was a problem with them coming from the forest preserve across the street,and there were traps under the pumpkins!! Were the pumpkins removed? I don't think so just imagine the disease on those pumpkins,I would think first before I touched any pumpkins,this goes for any outside fruit in the area left out or on the ground.Where are the health departments!!!!!!!!

markberwyn

Did you contact the health department with your concerns?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

I intend to on Monday morning,Stickney is close over the weekend.I am now wondering about other stores in the area that have fruit out side,I will notify Berwyn also. When I spoke to the jewel manager all he said was there were traps set by the pumpkins! Are we the only two on Berwyn Talk?